Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: khusi_*

it not ant that suchi...but that scene did have the old charm ..the essence of kiddos...like their feelings with out any harass...without any harm...
but jagiya ne ab tak jo kiya...uske liye no maafi from me...๐Ÿ˜ก...thats guy has to go through a lot of punishment ๐Ÿ˜ก

Seconded Khushi

We have not forgiven him

We liked the reversal to his old self, before The G mata arrived

And I personally loved that he HAS realized what he has lost
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
precap mein anandi beautiful hi nahi kaafi confident bhi lag rahi hai .ab lag raha uske mun se future ke liye darr jaa raha hai .btw i have one shikayat for anandi why did not she call jagya natkhat bandar ? Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Never thought J and A scene would me so teary eyed๐Ÿ˜ญ

Aparna -- hats off to u ๐Ÿ˜Š-- when I was ranting and raving abt J making A emotional and teary eyed if he ever gives the murthi to her, you had said that it will be beautiful and meaningful... just remembered the convo when I was reading the update
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: dixie123

Agree.. aisa hi kuch hoga.. Two days they showed Anandi and the Singhs. Atleast one day they will show Shiv and his family.

I am expecting a Shiv scene with one of the elders also kind of Sumi-Anandi bonding wala scene

I want one of his moms(actually CM) to re-realise him that he needs to be very patient and loving with Anandi...I know he doesnt need it but I wud love if CM explains him how a girl feels when she comes to a new household...at that time only a hubby is her confider ๐Ÿ˜ณ
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VerboseG

[

And I personally loved that he HAS realized what he has lost

yup now it will hurt more๐Ÿ˜ˆ..
karma!!
previously he was in revenge mode..he cudnt feel it๐Ÿ˜†

tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AryaS

Tistaa - ๐Ÿค—  Kal mai tujhe yaad kar rahi thi...SR ab kaafi months baad hi aayega...to apne aap ko samjha le.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oho really you was remembering me? ๐Ÿ˜† thik se yaad nahi kiya kya? bcoz I didnt got ant hiccups ๐Ÿ˜†,,,,,,,,,,,and abt SR,,,,,,,,,well CVs toh kuch bhi hot dikhayenge nahi toh aj aye ya kal aye ya 10 months baad aye mujhe kya?  main toh waise hi apni imagination ko hamesha busy rakhti hoon Vedo aur Neha ki FF padhne ki baad ๐Ÿ˜†
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me going off guys c u all later...happy dreaming of sjee's dulha roop ;-)
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know yaar kushi and  malika...
I wanted to feel that child jagya and Anandi bond but honestly it just wasnt there for me.

I guess once you are scarred you are scarred.

oh well... lets look TOWARDS THE FUTURE  : ) : ) :))))))) I cannot wait for AnSh bonding after marriage YAY!!!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Precap pics...what a jodi!!    

โ˜บ๏ธ I am in AnSh heaven right now! โค๏ธ
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

i became happy only when I saw Shiv. Anandi's future,,, she looked sooo beautiful with the smile... 

Loved everything about today's episode except Jagya-A conversation.

For me it was as if a dead man was speaking. I glared at him as a stone with no emotions... blanked out really.

His tears ran too many times now its time for Anandi to never look back and just move ahead in her life.

suchi,

i can not feel J's emotions,

even if his intentions were good, his timing was still wrong,
he can give his bset wishes earlier,and he was still talking of the takleef of his family,
because of A's moving forward๐Ÿ˜ก

this was not the time to disturb her even for one second