"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 2004

Posted: 11 years ago
Kya he haal chaal???
Sangs you here??
Originally posted by anshurg5

Uma,
 agree she was talking about his lagaav not her's but she was desiring it, liking it then why it is so difficult for her to resiprocate .at that time she has made shiv feel guilty for not having faith in her feelings that she herself wants their rishta.shiv  also wants her lagaav only at this time .remember before karni mata his prayer was of that impression.so i was little bit disappointed at her confusion. but perhaps this was all for summi's assurance

Anshu.,

There's difference between lagaav and the pyar that she feels as a wife...
She is still not there as a wife. She is scared if she will be able to love him as a wife.
The aspect of physical intimacy also plays a part in her fears...she is still not attracted to him on a physical level...and the reason for this is her past. 
Mentally., she is almost there in love...but right now., its purely platonic., as she respects and adores him as a friend and wonderful human being...
The physical attraction will follow., once she begins to spend more time together with him...

See., a love beginning with physical attraction is not actually a love., its just infatuation...
In their case., the starting point is not that...its the mutual respect they developed towards each other...
For Shiv., the realisation of physicality took no time., b'coz he is a clean slate., but Anandi is different in every aspect...
Shiv u/stands this completely...and will wait for her...and his u/standing nature will inturn., pave way to like him more than in one way...

Just my opinion.

Originally posted by AryaS

Neha - goodnight to you too...πŸ€—

Sangs - No yaar I am not angry...and I will never quit bcoz of such silly things...Life is more than such petty things.

But yes, was a bit sad as the CVs made us believe that Ajee has taken a few steps forward but no we need to wait for sometime more...πŸ˜†

Just Shiv jee pe bada pyaar aa raha hai...Bechara Shiv. πŸ˜†

Vaise I think she is just scared and overwhelmed by the depth of Love Shiv has for her...she is scared whether she will ever be able to reciprocate at the same level.

Then again I will  say CVs did not do justice with this emotion...some better dialogues were needed...there is something missing...or confusing...
Originally posted by melliflous

One word that I din like being used today was 'compromise' . Rest was all fine even ek baar pyar acc. To me.

That word is what JaAn fans had been saying and complaining about for a long time. An it's clearly not a compromise , it's Anandi's wish to marry shiv. I wish it wasn't used . It endorsed JaAn fans thought, I felt.

agree with you melli ,

one night just before marriage this confusion and compromise talk,

second was the line  ki pyar to ek bar hi hota hai,aur woh to------ baki understood hai

perhaps for giving footage to sumitra they again bring back this disinterest from anandi' s side.
Originally posted by KwitKatts

Kya he haal chaal???
Sangs you here??

good good...yup here...for another few minutes...then dinner time
Originally posted by AryaS

Neha - goodnight to you too...πŸ€—

Sangs - No yaar I am not angry...and I will never quit bcoz of such silly things...Life is more than such petty things.

But yes, was a bit sad as the CVs made us believe that Ajee has taken a few steps forward but no we need to wait for sometime more...πŸ˜†

Just Shiv jee pe bada pyaar aa raha hai...Bechara Shiv. πŸ˜†

Vaise I think she is just scared and overwhelmed by the depth of Love Shiv has for her...she is scared whether she will ever be able to reciprocate at the same level.

Exactly!! I too took it that way...😊😊

Originally posted by KwitKatts

Kya he haal chaal???
Sangs you here??

Katts - πŸ€— how r you?
LOL I knew aaj AT me yahi topic discuss hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by adi2512

Anshu.,

There's difference between lagaav and the pyar that she feels as a wife...
She is still not there as a wife. She is scared if she will be able to love him as a wife.
The aspect of physical intimacy also plays a part in her fears...she is still not attracted to him on a physical level...and the reason for this is her past. 
Mentally., she is almost there in love...but right now., its purely platonic., as she respects and adores him as a friend and wonderful human being...
The physical attraction will follow., once she begins to spend more time together with him...

See., a love beginning with physical attraction is not actually a love., its just infatuation...
In their case., the starting point is not that...its the mutual respect they developed towards each other...
For Shiv., the realisation of physicality took no time., b'coz he is a clean slate., but Anandi is different in every aspect...
Shiv u/stands this completely...and will wait for her...and his u/standing nature will inturn., pave way to like him more than in one way...

Just my opinion.

Uma SR abhi hona chahiye was in masti...I agree with what u r saying but depiction was poor otherwise u all did not have to defend her so much as we also understand...bacche nahin hai...phir bhi kucchh sahi nahin tha...I am not convinced but then it is CVs fault not anyone elses'

Originally posted by roberoi

Sarah u hv not edited ur last post pls...more than 3 quotes not allowed

have edited dear😊