Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
guys ek baat to pakki hai ansh marriage ab ho ker rahegi...
n we r gonna get loads of cute ansh moments post marriage...ek room mein akward moments...blushing...eyelocks...ufff imagine kya halat hogi at ki..
cant wait for their marriage.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Vipansh

Why there is a dull atmosphere..

Thori Khushi (Ajee is not in loveπŸ˜†), Thori Gham (Ajee is not in love😲), and a whole bunch of "i quit"πŸ€”
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Because people are investing more in fictional characters than in the real-life relationships we have formed ...

Ginuji. Aisa to hai hi nahin. I quit wala dialouge may be told out of majboori as well. For instance I may not be able to invest so much in the thread due to the work pressure. But still miss you all.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Because people are investing more in fictional characters than in the real-life relationships we have formed ...

I totally agree with ya gin-gin..
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khusi_*

Kya hua'.sab abhi tak heated discussion'ginu'I can totally get how u r feeling'πŸ˜† hugs'

Areey yaar there is a vast diff in anandi'.she was dead scared of being rejected again..now she is over that n got that shiv loves her a lot'he wont live without her'.now she never utter anything regarding rejection..isnt it a big thing for her'now she is worried that may be she wont able to give same amount of love n care which he is giving to her''! That's so natural'whats the prob!! lol

Now with her pyaar ho chukka tha ek baar..i keep saying the fact..the dedication anandi reached for J's love'.its very hard to realize that she can love the anyone like that'..the lagaav n care n concern is feeling for shiv is not the same dedication level''..but her words didn't mean I am still in love with j!!

See K, I can get that there can be a difference of opinions in whether she is obliged or in love, whether she is torturing S or he will torture her, whether J will be the ultimate winner or S will, whether the SR will be on Monday or never, etc etc ad infinitum...

However, I cannot get how people are willing to let go of real relationships (or as real as they can be in the virtual world) just because a fictional character said a couple of politically incorrect things...

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi5 for this Ginu.. You know what I told you last week.. right ?

I come more to the forum for you guys more than AnSh !
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
megha mohan and many other news channels are going to be ther at samuhki and very different thing is they gave invitation to all channels but not one scene of shaddi has been aired kyun  actually this samukhik will go for three episodes and so there will be something special which is been concealed till now good i too want this as josh thanda na ho jaye
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Whoever is feeling dull...imagine one day A will pinch S in sleep 🀣

Isshhh his reaction ☺️
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dsupriya

Ginuji. Aisa to hai hi nahin. I quit wala dialouge may be told out of majboori as well. For instance I may not be able to invest so much in the thread due to the work pressure. But still miss you all.

Arre, u are not the concerned party... there are several out there who I want to taplofy!!!!
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was worried., post marraige., will CV's keep up the charm of AnSh for me...
Now., I do not have a doubt...their charm is about to stay for me., for few more months...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

The charm in a love story does not always rest in realisation...but the process thru' which it undergoes., is more impressive...and that's where a love story can always stand out...

That's what it has been till now., and will be there for few more weeks...πŸ˜ƒ