Originally posted by: Vipansh

I didn't notice that..
But how sweet 😊

wow👏nice symbolism
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: milindrose

ajee gave 17 yrs of life to get her position frm balika vadhu to anandi in haveli ,,,👏 then now again she has to refrain that position in shekhar family so it is difficult for any person to make herself for it ,, in new atmosphere with not so known but loving people ,,, she has to accustom herself with them n give nback what she gats in multiple to them it is difficut 🤢

I thoroughly agree with you Milindrose!
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am daam sure aaj ka episode ke baad yahan WAR zone khul gya 

hoga🤣

Ladkiyuon Balkiyin SR ke spane dekhna band karo ab 😆

Aji jara waqt lagaygi...SR ke liye😡

Shiv SHIRT utharo Anandi ko patao 🤣 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dsupriya

Anjy in this relationship, Ajee has to get out of that feeling that she will not be able to love again. And also I fully agree with you that after marriage, she will truly understand the relationship and the difference of truly being husband and wife & companions with Shiv. But as piyu put it they should have shown at least one step forward from her. But instead they are showing the same fears she had during engagement. in this 4 months period, something slightly should change.

Chalo as you people put it this is a soap, so why invest so much. 😆😆. Chill karo and enjoy the fun

@Blue - no she doesn't... I love that she thinks what she feels with J was love.  Its the SET UP for her to realize the FARQ - that is the story ahead. 

As for ur steps forward - its there in her reactions to Shiv. 
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
she has some doubts about her ownself becoz sometimes we give lot to understand others but give less to our ownself ,,she has given less to her so she never realised her love for sjee but sure when their love will get exchanged it will go to "parvaan "
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Blue - no she doesn't... I love that she thinks what she feels with J was love.  Its the SET UP for her to realize the FARQ - that is the story ahead. 

I totally agree with you...👍🏼  

Wonderful after marriage LOVE STORY waiting for Us 

Come on get ur self prepared for LOVE STORY 2013 ☺️ 
Edited by blushing - 11 years ago
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Why there is a dull atmosphere..

dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Conceded. After talking like this and listening to your view points, am completely okay with the scene.😆😆. Chalo issi bahane we will see shiv in the anandi patao mission(patao her to make her fall in love).
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Kya hua….sab abhi tak heated discussion…ginu…I can totally get how u r feeling…😆 hugs…

Areey yaar there is a vast diff in anandi….she was dead scared of being rejected again..now she is over that n got that shiv loves her a lot…he wont live without her….now she never utter anything regarding rejection..isnt it a big thing for her…now she is worried that may be she wont able to give same amount of love n care which he is giving to her……! That's so natural…whats the prob!! lol

Now with her pyaar ho chukka tha ek baar..i keep saying the fact..the dedication anandi reached for J's love….its very hard to realize that she can love the anyone like that…..the lagaav n care n concern is feeling for shiv is not the same dedication level……..but her words didn't mean I am still in love with j!!

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Vipansh

Why there is a dull atmosphere..

Because people are investing more in fictional characters than in the real-life relationships we have formed ...