Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok...I think I better shut my mouth and first see the epi...bbye for now...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agreed@ Malika and Anjana..

I did not want to say it before cause everyone was so much into ANandi moving ahead ... and I was kinda glad that they did show that or else she would have been bashed left right...

but I was in my mind thinking..they are moving tooo fast. Its unreal.

Its no way possible that she falls in love after 17 years of abuse.
SHe is a strong girl but that does not mean she is not human.
she has the fears and insecurities like anyone..and today it clearly showed.

there was no maturity in J-A love. It was more physical and thats what I think her fears are. She thinks since J was all into that.. that love for a man = physical intimacy.

This is what she has seen. 

So she thinks Shiv expects that , so she is afraid. 

A normal girl who gets into an arranged marriage also has a lot of hesitation ... so naturally Anandi who has been abused for 17 years will have all the hesitation in the world.

I am GLAD they are addressing this. I would have be disappointed if they showed SR right away. 
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
h
Originally posted by: adi2512

Supriya.,

Its not that., she still has soft corner for J...
She only feels that LOVE happens only once., and she has given that share already to some one else., so., she has a doubt., if she will be able to love Shiv ., with same intensity...
J is not the object here...Love is..
But once she gets to feel., that intensity towards Shiv., her doubts will be automatically quashed., & for that she needs to LIVE with him.

Uma I am absolutely fine with her fears. But if she closes her mind that love happens once and she will not be able to love then, it will be difficult for her to be free as a person as well.See her mind needs to be open. Even when we are going for a new job, we will always have our fears, but we still keep our mind open. For that matter for a relationship, believe it or not at one point my mind was also closed to think about any attachment, so I will not even allow myself to have the crush๐Ÿ˜†. My mom got pissed off and deliberately broke my barriers. So finally I had my first crush in office. Though nothing has come of it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. But am more free
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anjy - Even I am really looking forward to this track.And today she even hinted her lil fear abt adjusting into shekhar household that is so diff from the singhs.This in turn also makes  space for ashi trcak.I think she might really develop an inferiority complex and it will be truely ecstasic to see S solving that issue of hers
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dsupriya

Yeah Anjy but it ceased to be a arranged marriage the day shiv gave her an option to walk out and she did not. She willingly chose .him over Jagya. Her other fears are justified but still am not convinced with Pyar to ek baar hi hota hai dialogue. I am still okay if she without saying this dialouge had expressed her fear if this is the right thing and she is doing the right thing, will she be able to give her best. I understand that, even my sister who was in love marriage went over that fear. But pyar to ek baar hota hai is not convincing for me

@Supriya - u can agree to an arranged marriage without it being love.  What she said that day was LAGAAV not LOVE.  She said she feels nothing for J anymore and she sees her future with Shiv.  Not that she was in love with Shiv.  Go back and re-watch - and re-watch what Shiv says afterwards to J and everyone.  A is not in love with me, but I have a place in her life now and I can wait for her to accept my love and/or love me back.  He knew/knows she is not in LOVE with him yet.  But, she cares deeply for him already.

The difference btwn when they decided to marry at the falls and that day was... she is now willingly in this rishta.  Its no more just her promise to Bhago.  Does not mean She thinks she is in Love.

That said I am sorry aap disappointed ho.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@muku and Anjy... Disagree partially.

Its like whatever CS has done for Ajee has gone down the drain. Vahi dhaak ke teen paat. She is still struck on so called pehla pyaar ( which was actually not love at all ). Moreover she knows S loves her more than his own life. After he has done so many things just to please her she'd have started feeling that ''something'' for him. A little attraction, attatchement, liking...not saying love. I know its really hard but a little starting from her side that hints that something IS going on with her. Thoda sa hi sahi. But her condition is same which was on the sagai day ( except she has started smiling and im really indebted for that ). No change at all ! Its like we were being fooled from past so many days. Okay i didnt expected SR even when so many ppl said that it will happen. But i expected a little infatuation from A side to S...a little little. Not much. Honestly im disappoined big time. Feeling so stupid.

I had no problems with fbs ( Although I know you will justify them even if they happens after marriage/ during SR. )
Today also i was fine with them. It was natural. BUT that pehla pyaar pissed me off. She'd have said that she LIKES S but dont know about love. Atleast we'd have been relieved. But CS mehnat gayi tel lene. Now i think he had to take the bullet.
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A cares for S - not love, but parvah

She is not sure whether this parvah will translate into love later on

She is scared of the depth of S's love 

She is concerned about how she can fulfill his and his family's desires

She is afraid she will have to get physical asap

She is not sure if she will satisfy S emotionally and physically

She is unsure of why his family has accepted her so wholeheartedly

She is scared she is a majboori for them (because of S's love for her)

She is scared that she does not have enough love to go around

She is scared of getting hurt once again

She is scared of leaving the comfort zone she has created with so much difficulty and care

She is scared of this new curve thrown at her so late in life (relatively)

She doesn't want to let go of home and hearth

I sympathize

PS: She doesn't yet understand the difference between love for a person and love for a forced-upon husband

Edited by VerboseG - 11 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Till now., whatver the challenge Shiv took upon himself., and succeeded.,am' sure he will need to step up...in the near future...this is going to be a totally different challenge altogether for him., and he will sure succeed...and this will be the actual catalyst for A's realisation.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
She is just expressing her fears and she is only wondering whether she will be able to accept S just like she accepted J. And I don't find anything wrong in it.

Probably before she took the plunge she is just wondering whether she is doing the right thing or not.
She is only wondering whether she will be able to do right this time..

I think It is unrealistic to expect her to have her head in the clouds and full of dreams.

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Malika

Anjy - Even I am really looking forward to this track.And today she even hinted her lil fear abt adjusting into shekhar household that is so diff from the singhs.This in turn also makes  space for ashi trcak.I think she might really develop an inferiority complex and it will be truely ecstasic to see S solving that issue of hers

I do not think she will ever feel inferior ... 

and her feeling jealous of ashi? i doubt it...

something else.. yaar.. 

Not sure what but...ashi -jealousy-inferiority complex... I doubt thats going to happen.