"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 1956

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

Come on! 
If she would have not said that i would have been surprised. 

Her falling in love with Shiv is sooo not normal. She was in an abusive relationshi for 17 years. 

All of a sudden in a matter of few months, she forgets all of that!?

That is highly impossible.

She has accepted him as her husband and she is never going to do anything that will make him and his family unhappy.

But if love is about Sex then I think she won't be ready to do that right away, but she is  mentally prepared that if Shiv wants to be intimate with her, she will not say no.

Now, does htat mean she does not love Shiv or has started disrespecting him? if he does do that ...no

thats what she means..that if he were to show his love in physical meaning she won't respond back with the same amount of passion, love etc.

Now.. Shiv has earned her trust, respect, friendship and is very close to her...
there is a very thin line between them now which defines the relationship of Love and friendship.

Shiv.. we all know will not force himself on her and that with his utmost care towards her .. in all matters will win her over to that other line.

she has come this far... its just matter of days she will reciprocate back as well. 

seconded..
guys when Sjee rejected marriage praposal,

she said to him,

have you seen any feeling ,any lagaav for J,

it means J's chapter is already closed.,

then why this hesitation,.

is not Sjee 's friendship an anmol khazana for her,
Looks like lot of crying going on here

Can I lend you all my tears???
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Its RIGHT and REAL.  She had 18 years of other rishtaas...one can't snap her fears and her attachment to the Singhs ever. 

Her fear about what she will contribute to the rishta she is jodhing is GREAT.  She is thinking about Shiv and his needs & his family - will make her give 200% to those relationships. 

And for her this is Arranged Marriage still.  Does not mean that tomorrow she can't LOVE Shiv... she just needs to realize that what she felt for J was not love - not the adult kind! 
Yeah Anjy but it ceased to be a arranged marriage the day shiv gave her an option to walk out and she did not. She willingly chose .him over Jagya. Her other fears are justified but still am not convinced with Pyar to ek baar hi hota hai dialogue. I am still okay if she without saying this dialouge had expressed her fear if this is the right thing and she is doing the right thing, will she be able to give her best. I understand that, even my sister who was in love marriage went over that fear. But pyar to ek baar hota hai is not convincing for me
Originally posted by dixie123

The jhatka that he himself gave for cancelling the wedding was not enough. Choti Ma's dhamki of canceling the wedding had no asar still...

I am confused at Ajee's state of mind.. Her scene with him in jail supporting him.. Wasn't that pyaar or what ?

Nivi that is what I am trying to say...to his ILU also she said so mischieviously------Paayal bahut hi sundar hai''
She is giving very wrong signals...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Malika

I am very happy she genuinely confessed what she feels. The first love thing was only the 'fear' that how will she ever be able to love S like she loved J.Thats the trouble actually.She think LOVE means what she felt for J.Which can NEVER happen.Coz that was THE FIRST LOVE.that was natural...done from a fresh unscratched heart.She needs to understand that she dont need to love S like she loved J.She will just love him like a woman loves her man...her partner of a lifetime.And ONLY Shiv can make her realize this 😳

Tabhi main kehti thi she can only realise post-wedding.

Truely I am happy today...bas ek cheez ka bura laga that she is not yet at the spot where we guys thot she is...jitna confidently ussne Shiv ko chose kiya tha over J during the wedding call off...I thot she had overcome these issues.But its ok...she can get all the time.She deserves it.

But now what all I conclude is...CS ka kaam aur bhi difficult ho gaya hai.He needs to practice a lot of patience,perserverance and true love to convert her from this Anandi to the one we saw in her fbs...the one who can pinch her beendh in sleep πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Malika - I know yaar.  I am SO HAPPY!  I had my doubts about where she emotionally was and felt maybe they were going tooo fast.   Thought maybe I was wrong since everyone was convinced SR was around the corner.  This is reassuring.😊 

She is over J - but, she classifies that feeling as 1st love and doubts she can feel the same again.  But, CS will alter her definition of love profoundly.  I am now really looking forward to the post marriage track... will make it hard to quit!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago

Hello All,,,,,,,,,,aj episode bohot hi emotional tha 😭 meri Mom ko unki bidaai ki din yaad aa gayi aur woh bhi emotional ho gayi aur mujhe samajh nahi aaya ki main kya karoon  phir toh unko achanak yeh yaad aya ki mujhe bhi ekdin unko bida karna hai,,,,,,,phir woh kaise rahegi mujhe chod kar,,,,,,,,,, yeh bhi kahene laagi  Hey Bhagwan CVs ne meri maa ko bohot emotional kar diya πŸ˜† but really I love Sumi Ajee convo today 😳

@Ginu  Thank you for the LU πŸ˜ƒ
jail scene was the concern for the man whom she respects a lot...her companion...she yet to realise he is not his saathi...he is her love tooπŸ˜†

love main concern hai...but har concern pyaar nehin hai...n anandi is thinking that its concern only...which is not...agar hota..then she wud have happy with shiv's refusal to marry her...!!

u know the threat is yet to come...i am kinda sure its ashi...though she is harmless...but jab attention divert hoga...with other stuffs of saanchi...anandi will realize...

shiv ka refusal was a not a threat...she got he was doing coz of J...n she knew he is lying... 
Originally posted by Malika

I am very happy she genuinely confessed what she feels. The first love thing was only the 'fear' that how will she ever be able to love S like she loved J.Thats the trouble actually.She think LOVE means what she felt for J.Which can NEVER happen.Coz that was THE FIRST LOVE.that was natural...done from a fresh unscratched heart.She needs to understand that she dont need to love S like she loved J.She will just love him like a woman loves her man...her partner of a lifetime.And ONLY Shiv can make her realize this 😳

Tabhi main kehti thi she can only realise post-wedding.

Truely I am happy today...bas ek cheez ka bura laga that she is not yet at the spot where we guys thot she is...jitna confidently ussne Shiv ko chose kiya tha over J during the wedding call off...I thot she had overcome these issues.But its ok...she can get all the time.She deserves it.

But now what all I conclude is...CS ka kaam aur bhi difficult ho gaya hai.He needs to practice a lot of patience,perserverance and true love to convert her from this Anandi to the one we saw in her fbs...the one who can pinch her beendh in sleep πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Mallika - you said it very well.

@bold - Thats the only reason I am feeling bad...we thought she has taken a few steps forward but alas...we need to wait.

And there I go again - Bechara Shiv..πŸ˜†
FBs of A and DS were superbπŸ‘
Bidaai scene will definitely be a tough one to watch..