Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
fevicol se saiyyan fevicol seee!!!
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: roberoi

agr aisa hua to sab kahenge filler tha ðŸ˜•
Cvs ko emotions pe control nahin rakhna aata...they over do such scenes...lekin jab ANSH ki bari aati hai ðŸ˜¡ 
but as they exceptions prove the rule 

Filler nahin yaar.. its a much needed scene.. last time when she was taking a new step towards her future she spoke to her father and he cleared the doubts which were clouding her mind.. that made her embrace the future with and open mind and "chaav" right now also she's going to take a HUGE step.. and she will need her father to guide her.. baaki sab chahe jo bhi kahe ya kare but KS is Anandi's baapu and only he can reach out to the depths of her heart and clear the left over confusions as now he's not only her baapu but also the mirror which reflects her dead mom's thoughts.. he's the one who can get Anandi connect to her mom..
itsRitzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

areey haan.. par usually koi apne hi state mein HM manaane nahin jaata hain 🤔

ab pata nahin YEH HM kyun manate hain log i always used to think y they call this honeymoon😕

Originally posted by: ritzi12

fevicol se saiyyan fevicol seee!!!

That song is ewww but catchy 😆 when I first heard about it toh I was like arey wah Ansh ko official anthem milgayi 🤣
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Filler nahin yaar.. its a much needed scene.. last time when she was taking a new step towards her future she spoke to her father and he cleared the doubts which were clouding her mind.. that made her embrace the future with and open mind and "chaav" right now also she's going to take a HUGE step.. and she will need her father to guide her.. baaki sab chahe jo bhi kahe ya kare but KS is Anandi's baapu and only he can reach out to the depths of her heart and clear the left over confusions as now he's not only her baapu but also the mirror which reflects her dead mom's thoughts.. he's the one who can get Anandi connect to her mom..

Souji Sumitra was not there last time that is why KS was needed, I believe she is closest to her...uska scene zyada banta hai...even Sumi should talk to Shiv...phone pe they talked alst and he asked abt her but ab😕

Edited by roberoi - 11 years ago

areey haan.. par usually koi apne hi state mein HM manaane nahin jaata hain 🤔

ab pata nahin YEH HM kyun manate hain log i always used to think y they call this honeymoon😕[/QUOTE]
woh toh mujhe bhi nahin pata lolzz and I never went on a HM so no clue wahan koi karta kya hain 🤣 but shaayad arranged marriage jo karte hain HM unko ek dusre ko jaan ne ka samajhne ka accha mauka deta hain 😊
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

ab pata nahin YEH HM kyun manate hain log i always used to think y they call this honeymoon😕

Sab Mohmaya hai

Originally posted by: roberoi

Souji Sumitra was not there last time that is why KS was needed, I believe she is closest to her...uska scene zyada banta hai...even Sumi should talk to Shiv...phone pe they talked alst and he asked abt her but ab😕

Sumi is right now overwhelmed with ghanta's agaman... the only person who's unaffected by ghanta and who cares for Ansh in truest sense is KS.. so I would prefer a father daughter H@H anyday over any of the singhs and Anandi H@H talks..
itsRitzi thumbnail
@sou u didnt went hmm but still y this  name  i always wondered we used to say madhu aur moon !!honeymoon ðŸ¤£

might be u r right 
tat fevicol se sng is eww seriosuly but kareena was doing funny steps ðŸ¤£hoto ko sene se chipkale yaar saiyyan fevicol se image anandi singing it i cant imagine it even ðŸ¤ª
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

woh toh mujhe bhi nahin pata lolzz and I never went on a HM so no clue wahan koi karta kya hain 🤣 but shaayad arranged marriage jo karte hain HM unko ek dusre ko jaan ne ka samajhne ka accha mauka deta hain 😊

Well I was on mine ðŸ˜³ And yes arranged marriage this although between engagement and marriage humne bahut badmashiyaan kari as we both were in Delhi away from families working alone alone...

ab wahan kya hota hai ya kiya ðŸ¤¬