Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: khusi_*

mera pehela animated siggy🀣

Khush bohot pretty hain can't believe its ur first 😲
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

I think at the most she'll ask Jagya to accept Gauri for the sake of baby.. uske aagey i don't think she'll get involved.. as she may think that as a wifey she would not like 3rd party intervention between her and her hubby so it would be the same case with gauri too πŸ˜† Shiv may get involved as he's on a mission rehabilitate ghanta πŸ˜› I see Anandi's full intervention in Jagya's matters if and only Sanchi is in picture..

Sou woh to hoga hi and one more thing I think she'll do is she will EB dadisa to accept Gauri 😈 I am sorta sure of it.

Rest she wont interfere and wont even like S to get involved in J ke matters.I am sure sooner or later(once she realises her feelings for Shiv) she will keep a watch on J's interaction with S.She being J expert and knowing S inside out...will always have an idea abt the situations where J can use S or make him vulnerable and she will always be on an alert mode for such situations.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I totally agree with ya Prati.. and waise bhi Shiv does get vulnerable when it comes to his daadijee and her moh for her laadesar 1 πŸ˜•

what an ironyπŸ˜†
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am gussa coz I was too eager to pass on the baton of spamming.. but u went gayaab without giving any khabar.. but woh pehle ki baat hain.. ab I am not angry as I am back to reclaim my spamming title πŸ˜›

How sweet of u... I knew it... U will be back...phew...keep spamming and I am off now (saying this since last 5 pages I think)

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now that S has extracted a promise from J that he will work  for Jaitsar, what role is there for him? Is this an indication of any future track for J career wise/? Obviously, he can't sit at home and twiddle his thumbs or keep having fbs??

Don't we already have sarpanchji and CS for Jaitsar unnati...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: adi2512

Sangs...

Per me., its not only that...most importantly., they conviniently forgot about G...
Yes., she is bad and they have every reason to hate her...but forget about her...? after their son lived with her for so many years and almost fathered a baby too...?!
This is just not done as per me...
If they were not intent on the rishta., they should have taken the matter in their hands and ended it amicably between the two...
Conviniently forgetting all about G...is just not done...
Its just showing Singh's in a poor light for me...they need to have an eye opener in the form of Jaggubhai's baby...!!!

This is the biggest blooper on the part of the CVs.

No mention of G by anyone is so unconvincing.

I am really mad with the CVs  for messing up with the story for the sake of one actor's unavailability.😑

They know that their son cannot end a relationship so abruptly whether it has a legal stamp on it or not.

I hope the CVs look into this - the major blunder on their part.

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: umam

Now that S has extracted a promise from J that he will work  for Jaitsar, what role is there for him? Is this an indication of any future track for J career wise/? Obviously, he can't sit at home and twiddle his thumbs or keep having fbs??

Don't we already have sarpanchji and CS for Jaitsar unnati...

Let the battle for the hospital begin...
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Khush bohot pretty hain can't believe its ur first 😲

thanku...yeah furst...still i am not getting how to feather the aviπŸ˜†
still on a b c dπŸ˜†
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sangs - We are not hellbent...but CVs are giving us hints on that. Aur phir BV ko aur 1000 episodes aage bhi to le jaana hai. πŸ˜†

Sanchi ko apne ideal divorcee bhi mil jaayega.

Chalne do unki bhi story...bas hame ache ache AnSh scenes dete rahenge to main Khush. 

Aila...Our AnSh is getting married on Monday...kitna wait karaya humko...ab next week se Ajee no more in Haveli but with Collector Saab...will share his room...I can already see CS going all tomato...☺️

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I totally agree with ya Prati.. and waise bhi Shiv does get vulnerable when it comes to his daadijee and her moh for her laadesar 1 πŸ˜•

yeah..she know his vulnerable side.. which can make him more week.. she will help him come out from this emotional atyachar on singh. after anandi i dont think singh have enough faith they will relay on jaghead.. they will started to belive that shiv is there strength and pillar.. may be we will see aaji in future blasting on singh.. to taking shiv granted on there every problem atleast giving them speech.. πŸ˜†