Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Can you imagine Sanchi trying to woo (seduce) J by doing the very same (similar) things that she portrayed A doingπŸ˜†?
Serviana thumbnail
As always...I have a question. πŸ˜ƒ
What does "jalak" or something like that means? In yesterday's sbb/sbs Prat said something like "that kind of clothes I will wear after jalak"
Sorry if I did not understand it well πŸ˜³
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VerboseG

They are showing news on Anamika

The hero looks like a choosa hua gutli and the heroine looks like a small-size manπŸ˜•

but the chudail is HOT.. the PH is smart they named their show after the hottest thing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Serviana

As always...I have a question. πŸ˜ƒ

What does "jalak" or something like that means? In yesterday's sbb/sbs Prat said something like "that kind of clothes I will wear after jalak"
Sorry if I did not understand it well πŸ˜³

she meant "jalak dikhla ja"
a dance reality show...in which she was a participant ...
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Can you imagine Sanchi trying to woo (seduce) J by doing the very same (similar) things that she portrayed A doingπŸ˜†?

Gina...

S/how., I see this happenning..
BV is all about parallels U see...πŸ˜†
VerboseG thumbnail
Spammers Anonymous ki jai ho!
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DonIsback

sou anandi to swarthi ho chuki hai..for the first time in her life. she have something that she cherish the most and its shiv.. but shiv.. he is going to be mahan... and anandi will not interfere in singh matter its shiv.. whom  approach singh now.. 

I totally agree with ya Prati.. and waise bhi Shiv does get vulnerable when it comes to his daadijee and her moh for her laadesar 1 πŸ˜•
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Shiv ka toh pata nahin but Anandi is going to become one selfish soul after her marriage.. pehle main, mera pati, mera ghar uske baad duniya aur uska kalyaan πŸ˜›

AWWW Sou πŸ€—  I was doing a post on the same lines ...aap ne mera secret out kar diya πŸ˜³    It is amazing how we think alike...ufff our knotty soappy connection ...mind blowing!!πŸ˜ƒ

Ajee is smitten big time...Mr. Shiv Raj Shekhar not only has used his own money to bail Jagia, but he had to be in the company of a man whom he - justly - detested just for her happiness ...she'll give her 10,000% to this rishta. The twine are all set to meet πŸ˜³

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sangeeta she is shiv ki ajee but not garui ki na.. gaui will always compare singh love for anandi and her. So I don't think in future.. they will even wanted to acknowledge in future. Even anandi interfere. It just.. make gauri will go mad in rag. In result is not good for singh either. So I don't think she will interfere. 

VerboseG thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

but the chudail is HOT.. the PH is smart they named their show after the hottest thing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

HOT??? From which angleπŸ˜•