Users

Frequent Posters

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AryaS

Hey All, any news?

so, intense discussion going on!

Let us hope there is SBS/SBB today...kya aaj bhi parliament debates hone wala hai?

I am suber excited to see Shiv as Dulha πŸ₯³

Chalo will b back in an hour then if we have any update...

Yup shaadi is what we all r waiting for 
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i am very interested seeing gauri equation with singhs after her and baby arrival... she turn out to be pain for them..sabki bari aayegi.. galit ke saja barabar milegi..🀣
roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi2512

Sangs..

The baby in her arms...is only my thought...I may be wrong...may be she will be back in her last trimester...πŸ˜†., as am' hardly right in my predictions...

Whatver it is., G's arrival / her whereabouts will be the turning point in Jaggubhai's as well as Singh's life in the future...πŸ˜ƒ

I know otherwise Singhs have no meaning with Ajee shifting out...I love the family and it will b sad to not see them...J aur G ke ilawa what other options they hv to keep tem in the loop πŸ˜•
roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: DonIsback

i am very interested seeing gauri equation with singhs after her and baby arrival... she turn out to be pain for them..sabki bari aayegi.. galit ke saja barabar milegi..🀣

J and G both will be a pain actually but ANSH hain na πŸ˜‘

Unka sudhar abhiyaan karne ke liye...apna honeymoon cchod ke bhi ye kareinge woh donon mahhan aatayein aur ab to wasie bhi compettion ha begun...aap mujhse mahhan kaise 
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: DonIsback

Prati I am waiting for it too.Lately I hv been too sick of the singhs.And they hv to pay for bringing up a son like J.They cant wash their hands off from J's sacha pyaar.if they love their son so much...they will have to love his illegal biwi and baby too.Karmic justice for one and all.Specially DS.I still cant forget basant's first wife lost her life bcoz of DS 😑
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adi2512

Sangs..

The baby in her arms...is only my thought...I may be wrong...may be she will be back in her last trimester...πŸ˜†., as am' hardly right in my predictions...

Whatver it is., G's arrival / her whereabouts will be the turning point in Jaggubhai's as well as Singh's life in the future...πŸ˜ƒ

Sangs, whenever I predict I end up with  lather on my face πŸ˜†   ... but still I don't learn... go & predict some more lolz ...so much for my prediction .  But Cv's put closer to all tracks so am hoping mata G will have to reappear ...she can't be in oblivion.  πŸ˜‰
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: roberoi

Appy, Uma, Tina and Mlika all confident of Dukhiya in her arms, right? So for another few months we dont see her...remember chaumasa mein she was to get married and she had no clue by that time...now 4 months to be ompleted so how much rougjly the time we have before her darshan πŸ˜•

She will come back with him in her tummy or carrying him in her arms.She may have Anjum's face or she may new face so it will in one or two months.

Sangy I have to disagree about Shanky's acting skills.Of late his characterisation as well as the scenes he had were very unconvincing.So that is the reason for his below the par performance.

He is one of those rare actors who can emote with his eyes..He is some one who needs good writing to show his acting skills.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shiv ka toh pata nahin but Anandi is going to become one selfish soul after her marriage.. pehle main, mera pati, mera ghar uske baad duniya aur uska kalyaan πŸ˜›
roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

m back πŸ˜Š

Me going now...will c u back soon but u did not answer my Q
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Sou, aap aa gaye?😳

yesh 😳 tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye.. jaan hatheli par le aaye re.. ☺️