Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: roberoi

U too think so? Pehle maan ke to darshan karao...will see her tummy and then believe u πŸ˜†

Inspite of my very poor soap knowledge., I can still anticipate...G will not make her presence with the baby in her tummy ., but in her arms...πŸ˜†
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Appy how is everyone so confident on Dukhiya arrival...last time I heard she was aboring the unborn

She was thinking of aborting but they deliberately have not shown her doing this.If they wanted to end G's character they would have shown her going for MTP.

The track is obviously not closed.It doesn't make sense to close that chapter storywise or businesswise.

Gauri's track brings in a lot of TRPs. Gauri's character along with DS  and now Shiv's character are their TRP earners apart from the story.

After all said and done story wise her character carries the same waitage as Shiv.

Anjum is a bit difficult to replace.So they may be waiting for her to come back.
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

Tina - Love ur views on J...its almost gonna be the way u said.He is goona be hurt and jealous but that wont make him aggessive or lethal.His nature is that whenever he gets some pain he either tries to distribute it by expecting help or tries to transfer it to others like he did to Shiv when he showed him the baksa.But its different this time.This time he himself will be most affected by his hurt.He will be tempted to satisfy his selfishness n EGO but ds's unconditional love,Sumi's expectations,the sense of responsibility towards bhairon,Shiv's goodness and A's happiness will keep him grounded.

Thats why I said he will be fed a medicine he can neither puke nor gulp.He will just have to swallow on the bitterness.

But I hope ye sab show karne se pehle CVs tighten thir grip and improve his acting skills...he is not upto the marl off late...giving very stupid expressions ... For him to justify all above that u hv mentiond 
roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

Sangs, I'm confident Dukhiya's arrival is inevitable...he is destiny's child ...he'll make it this time around😳. 

Appy, you are spot on...Dukhiya will bring the needed change in J will bind him give him happiness and a joy to look forward to. He'll be his hope & light πŸ˜ƒ

And I believe in theory that pota dade pe jaata hai...J takes after Ds in selfishness and hope Dukhiya will take after Bhairon πŸ˜Š

roberoi thumbnail
Appy, Uma, Tina and Mlika all confident of Dukhiya in her arms, right? So for another few months we dont see her...remember chaumasa mein she was to get married and she had no clue by that time...now 4 months to be ompleted so how much rougjly the time we have before her darshan πŸ˜•
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey All, any news?

so, intense discussion going on!

Let us hope there is SBS/SBB today...kya aaj bhi parliament debates hone wala hai?

I am suber excited to see Shiv as Dulha πŸ₯³
roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: AryaS

Hey All, any news?

so, intense discussion going on!

Let us hope there is SBS/SBB today...kya aaj bhi parliament debates hone wala hai?

I am suber excited to see Shiv as Dulha πŸ₯³

Hi Arya...discussion to abhi shuru hui hai and all ran away...pehle to masti hi ho rahi thi...think it is lunch time for many

Read my last few posts and contribute as me also going away in 5 min
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Appy, Uma, Tina and Mlika all confident of Dukhiya in her arms, right? So for another few months we dont see her...remember chaumasa mein she was to get married and she had no clue by that time...now 4 months to be ompleted so how much rougjly the time we have before her darshan πŸ˜•

Sangs..

The baby in her arms...is only my thought...I may be wrong...may be she will be back in her last trimester...πŸ˜†., as am' hardly right in my predictions...

Whatver it is., G's arrival / her whereabouts will be the turning point in Jaggubhai's as well as Singh's life in the future...πŸ˜ƒ
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Apy - I totally agree abt dukhiya...he will bring back the stability in J's life.He will get a direction and someone for whom he has to do something worthwhile.

Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adi2512

Inspite of my very poor soap knowledge., I can still anticipate...G will not make her presence with the baby in her tummy ., but in her arms...πŸ˜†

Maybe you are right here. J & Saanchi ki... nain lad jaihe moment mai Mata G may land with baby  in arms & derail their  prem ki naiyya πŸ˜›
Edited by 5cents - 11 years ago