Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Malika

Anj - Tabhi to I said karma sucks 😉

But I hv a confusion If anyone can clear.Why r cvs showing J so affected by A going away.He obviously never loved her.Is this just the pain of loneliness?If thats so he can remember Gauri also.She was also his life-partner.They shared many good moments.Then why A? I hope cvs arent trying to tell he has agin realised he loved A.Or does he miss his best friend?Whats the reason of being so hyper? Is it some hidden feelings or again plain EGO that he lost A and she moved on.

Malika.,

Per me., he has realised the WORTH of A...and loosing her ...he is feeling that hurt & pain...
Gowri., he is not remembering b'coz., he deliberately do not want to...He does not realize., he is equally responsible...for their b/up...he is holding her solely responsible...
He thinks that she phasoed him...used him...that's where lies his EGO...selfishness..

The day., he realises., his irresponsibility towrds his relationship with G., that would be the start of his redemption..
tistaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: roberoi

yup...multitasking-reading, liking and talking on phone...😉

now free...shoot

Lolzzz saang aj koi tumhe apni aankhon se durr nahi jaane de rahe hai 😆 
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tistaa

Tistaa bohot khush hai,,,,,,,bolo kya chahiye tumhe isske baadle 🤗

Neha ki to nikal padi 🥳
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nniks

I will PM it to u guys...its very detailed 😉

if ur uncomfortable with anything  tell me mein edit ker dungi...wont post it...I will cause a scandal in the forum 😉

nahin dont edit 😉...
have u already written it ?? kab tak PM milega ??? 😆

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
myra i can send it to u also...😊
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anj - Tabhi to I said karma sucks 😉

But I hv a confusion If anyone can clear.Why r cvs showing J so affected by A going away.He obviously never loved her.Is this just the pain of loneliness?If thats so he can remember Gauri also.She was also his life-partner.They shared many good moments.Then why A? I hope cvs arent trying to tell he has agin realised he loved A.Or does he miss his best friend?Whats the reason of being so hyper? Is it some hidden feelings or again plain EGO that he lost A and she moved on.

I don't think it is EGO. I think they are showing that he made a mistake of leaving a life partner like A and he is realizing his mistake now. He never thinks of Gauri because he hates her now.
Sometimes when you lose something only then you realize its worth. Aise hi he is understanding A's value in his life. He probably feels his life would have been better off with A in it.
Not sure whether he loves her or not.
tistaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nniks

I will PM it to u guys...its very detailed 😉

if ur uncomfortable with anything  tell me mein edit ker dungi...wont post it...I will cause a scandal in the forum 😉

I will not be unconfortable atall,,,,,,,lo padhne pahele hi clear kar diya kuch edit maat karna 😉😆
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: QuagMyred

EGGJACTLY...You should be SHOT!!!😡
anyhu...jaatey hain!

Myraa...gussa kyon 😕

I love you too 😆
adi2512 thumbnail

Yes - For those who are here and those who are not...everyone is informed that the FINAL date for sending wishes for the bday thread is 8/12.U hv three more days.And thanks to all who sent 🤗

Hope U've considered my wish as one..😆
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi2512

Malika.,

Per me., he has realised the WORTH of A...and loosing her ...he is feeling that hurt & pain...
Gowri., he is not remembering b'coz., he deliberately do not want to...He does not realize., he is equally responsible...for their b/up...he is holding her solely responsible...
He thinks that she phasoed him...used him...that's where lies his EGO...selfishness..

The day., he realises., his irresponsibility towrds his relationship with G., that would be the start of his redemption..

very well said !!! 👏
Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 11 years ago