Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
it was unrealistic scene on part of mahanta we criticised ajee for financing n leaving jug same shiv doing same like ajee calling jug back "apney pairr par kulhadi marney jais"
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: QuagMyred

That what my sole point is...are they really banking upon a realisation and confession to move their story forward??? Is this the BV we have been watching for so many years now???πŸ˜•

Exactly...teh kya baat hui...we have so many plots outlined...chahiye to CVs ko bolo visit this forum πŸ˜†
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
btw what kind of epi is this ??~~~CVs reserved the whole epi for jagya's homecoming ???

and what do you all think will J do with that shiv-parvati statue ??? really worried about this nowπŸ˜•
Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 11 years ago
AlmondCat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh! I never knew you live in US!!!😲

And today's epi...I am so not watching it at any cost...
Btw arent you reading my rants in the last few pages??? Ajee is now A!!!πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

I am in Cali

Nope I just logged in and saw couple of pages before I got your good news...

so Ajee is A nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Chalo then I gotto go now...meeting started and I am hereπŸ˜›...have a nice day/night all
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: QuagMyred

That what my sole point is...are they really banking upon a realisation and confession to move their story forward??? Is this the BV we have been watching for so many years now???πŸ˜•

I don't think so that is what they are banking on.  At least I hope not.  But, why should they RUSH?  What is the RUSH? 

Anandi got divorced, her mother died, she got engaged, and is getting married all in span of less than 5 months (reel or real).  Give the GIRL TIME!  Let her feelings slowly develop... have it own TRACK. 

In the interim we will have J's Mahanta and Missing of A...even new flashbacksπŸ˜†
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

What's he upto?  Mahaanta?  πŸ˜†  I wanna know which rabbit hole he disappears too for the Shaadi, so they can send Live Feed to It

Anj..his expressions when he found the murti were as if he was determined to get to Anandi and show him her saugath.. at least thats what it looked to me.. and then when he was walking down the hallway too he got startled as if uski chor pakdi gayi when he saw sumi suddenly.. and hid the murti.. if he wasn't having doing his usual pendugiri then why would he try and hide the murti from Sumi??

to me it looked like he was treading on his MERA waala path again.. but today Sumi turned out to be his conscience(if any) keeper and dragged him away from that path.. so my guess is that he'll get back to his pendugiri from time to time till AnSh's bidaai πŸ€”
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Myraa...

Still waters run Deeep...

Shivji needs to be hell of a swimmer / diver...not to drown in her love...the day he gets to test its depth...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by adi2512 - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pri_kinmuk

btw what kind of epi is this ??~~~CVs reserved the whole epi for jagya's homecoming ???

and what do you all think will J do with that shiv-parvati statue ??? really worried about this nowπŸ˜•

Did you double post?? Or did everyone ignore you??
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

yooo...I was thinking same thing...πŸ˜•

Something is fishy...

Like? 

I havent seen the epi yet so no concrete comments but what r u pointing at? Maybe bad acting? dikhana to remorse tha par dikha muchh aur diya πŸ˜•
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: adi2512

Myraa...

Still waters run Deeep...

Shivji needs to be hell of a swimmer...not to drown in her love...the day he gets to test its depth...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Answer my thrice-asked question😑