Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tistaa

I know yahan koi meri baat pasand nahi karengay but I love Shanky'ss acting today  actually I always like his acting but today he potraied the pain very nicely 😳

Bolo bolo..daro mat..aur bolo
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why didn't they show DS giving the Shagun to S? or are we expected to visualize it when she asked Gehna to bring the shagun.. I so wanted DS to give the shagun to S in J's presence..

have been thinking about the reason for the sudden discovery of Shiv-Parvati murti by J and S saying that he is always thankful to Devimaa for bringing A in his life.. Is there a kind of some connection /parallel there? S would always respect and cherish their relationship considering it as a divine blessing-- whereas J had utterly failed in his role to sustain the relationship. And this is what hits J-- his emotional torture begins-- hoping that CVs don't bring in J and his FBs in the ansh scenes😑

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I know yahan koi meri baat pasand nahi karengay but I love Shanky'ss acting today  actually I always like his acting but today he potraied the pain very nicely 😳

Tista -We are the minority here πŸ˜†

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I think there will be fbs of JA bal vivah rather than fbs of JA scenes.

I do hope they show the fbs of bal vivah during the wedding.Other wise the message will be lost.

Yup.. I was saying the same a few pages back. I just hope A does not get the FB.
I am thinking it will be DS,BS-Sumi and J who will get the FB.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

y u said thatπŸ˜†
shanky is a good actor..today's epi...it was prefect blend of Jealousy and pain...πŸ˜†

tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lolzzz main toh hamesha saare writers se yehi baat karti hoon,,,,,,,,Plz update the next part soon and this time it is for Saangs and Ginu πŸ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Tista -We are the minority here πŸ˜†

hey bhagwaan
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeh tista plzz shanky ko best actor award nahi diya colors ne na hi singh family ko diya best family ka dekho ,,, cv's ne kuch nahi diya bas best jodi ansh nothing else shanky ka kahin naam bhi nahi tha ab fariyad kahan karey😑
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi2512

Malika.,

If they were in such hurry...they would not have shot only that scene...it would have been better not watching it...apna khayali pulao bana lete...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AnSh were SO...Bland...in that scene...πŸ˜•

Anandi ka chodo...even the emotions were missing in Shivji too...

Shivjee ko benefit of doubt...he was driving whole night...aur kisi ne nashta bhi nahin katraya...bas poochhne ki formality even after explaining ki raat ko Jaipur nikal gaya tha...Singhs r real mean😑
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vipansh

That's the point Khusi..ab hum sab Sangy ko Roz yahi sawal poochenge..

You all r very mean...