"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 1719

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ritzi12

heyya  good morning all shindi lovers are njoying and me too coz we got awesome epi yesterdayand so many ppl replied my post am ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

so ajee scolding sjee will be up today kya?

Konsa post, 18? 

Ajee scolding?  more like admiring though still no handholding - just folding!๐Ÿค”
Originally posted by aparnauma

Apparently he can be put inside for 5 years for conspiring against govt officer and tampering the files.
But the confession may make things better for him.

Shiv cannot withdraw the case because it will be govt who will be filing the case against J

You guys are talking logically & rationally here๐Ÿ˜ƒ.  Sure Shiv cannot take the case back as he has not filed it himself but he can arm twist & get it done for J but not for himself ๐Ÿคข. 
You & I we both know the GREAT Cv's ki maha maya... jaha kuch bhi ho sakta hai.   J can become Collector's new Bheem Singh too ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by 5cents

You guys are talking logically & rationally here๐Ÿ˜ƒ.  Sure Shiv cannot take the case back as he has not filed it himself but he can arm twist & get it done for J but not for himself ๐Ÿคข. 
You & I we both know the GREAT Cv's ki maha maya... jaha kuch bhi ho sakta hai.   J can become Collector's new Bheem Singh too ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Thats Appy n Me alright!  Logical n Rationale... Am not sure Y we watch soaps though considering the HASH they make of Medicine and Law!๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Konsa post, 18? 

Ajee scolding?  more like admiring though still no handholding - just folding!๐Ÿค”
arrey i ussually make a post after evry epi in mb ๐Ÿ˜†

handholding  i want ajee to hold ears of sjee if she can reach๐Ÿ˜†
I was very busy till I finished my residency.During my residency time.I only used to watch FRIENDS and a few movies on star movies channel that too in the recreation hall we had in our building.

The day I finished  my exams I went and got myself a TV.Then started channel surfing and followed K ma's serials for 2 years then I gave up TV altogether until BV started.

@18 - NO FAIR...how come we never get posts from u in Shindi forum??
---
@All - Go Vote for ur Favorite Saint: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3327823#70950649
Originally posted by ritzi12

arrey i ussually make a post after evry epi in mb ๐Ÿ˜†

handholding  i want ajee to hold ears of sjee if she can reach๐Ÿ˜†

OUCH why?? What has been his offence ...he did all in his power for his Ajee's family's happiness. You want her to wring his ear ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. 
Today he reminded me of my favorite hero DRACY. When Elizabeth tell's him that her sis is missing... he just leaves quietly & does what has to be done to find her...when lizzy  thx's him he says ...if you must thx me... you shd know, it was all done for you my dearest Lizzy๐Ÿ˜ณ ( will we get my dearest Ajee๐Ÿ˜ณ)
Tina - Chotu is right.
Ajee should scold and pull his ears because he stole the title from her๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by aparnauma

Tina - Chotu is right.
Ajee should scold and pull his ears because he stole the title from her๐Ÿ˜†

Bechari Ajee...seems she's going to lose her Mahatma kitaab in my Latest Poll๐Ÿคฃ  She took a bullet...all Shiv did was drive n bail!
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Bechari Ajee...seems she's going to lose her Mahatma kitaab in my Latest Poll๐Ÿคฃ  She took a bullet...all Shiv did was drive n bail!

Even I bestowed  the Mahanta title on Shivjee.

A has gotten over the mahaanta complex.Now she started to think before she acts.