Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I hope both G and A realise the man who they were in love with is not a man but a selfish little pup masquerading as a man.

Its best they realize they were never "in" love  It was just hormones and in G's case "ego"πŸ˜†

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Ritzi - Gmorning!  How r the shindi lovers today?  

---
Really the last person A should want anywhere near her CS is a bad influence like J!  But, J ko Saat Chori Maaf!πŸ˜†  His mahamari medicine is paap purifier more potent then the Ganges

What can A do if S himself takes up the responsibility of J ????

I am getting irritated with this constant intersection of the stories of A and J😑
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bail - the word gives me hope that he will re-land in JAILπŸ₯³  False Hope...I know but, still HOPE!πŸ˜†

HUH! You lawful lawyer πŸ˜›   Why Jail againπŸ˜•. He was not in non bailable offence. He has to be in & around the Haveli & breath the same air as Ansh & choke to death!! 
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
heyya  good morning all shindi lovers are njoying and me too coz we got awesome epi yesterdayand so many ppl replied my post am πŸ€’πŸ˜†

so ajee scolding sjee will be up today kya?
aparnauma thumbnail

Its best they realize they were never "in" love  It was just hormones and in G's case "ego"πŸ˜†

Exactly.
That realisation will happen for A post her marriage and I wonder how G is going to realise that

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Tina - bail is tempo release from custody till matter of "guilty" or "not guilty"... here toh J confessed, so he's GUILTY.  That means eventually he must return to court for a sentence... and sentence could be jail term!πŸ˜† The charges ve not been dropped...they are in process!
aparnauma thumbnail

@Tina - bail is tempo release from custody till matter of "guilty" or "not guilty"... here toh J confessed, so he's GUILTY.  That means eventually he must return to court for a sentence... and sentence could be jail term!πŸ˜† The charges ve not been dropped...they are in process!

Apparently he can be put inside for 5 years for conspiring against govt officer and tampering the files.
But the confession may make things better for him.

Shiv cannot withdraw the case because it will be govt who will be filing the case against J
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A has  realized very well that J is very selfish and they ( J &A)  were never meant to be together. She said that in her outburst to the family... Agar aap ek kamre mai band kar do tho... pyar hona swabhawik hai😳. Love has to happen. J was pushed or thrust upon on A and A did all in her power to please him & his family but...saab taa tai fish ho gaya. If she would have truly loved him or would have forgiven him she would have defo gone back to J.  But after or during her divorcee Ajee had realized very well that she & J were a MISTAKE & cannot & will not happen !!!  Even if Shiv would not have been in the picture Ajee would not have gone back to J!! She will never be able to respect him anymore!!  Edited by 5cents - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Apparently he can be put inside for 5 years for conspiring against govt officer and tampering the files.
But the confession may make things better for him.

Shiv cannot withdraw the case because it will be govt who will be filing the case against J

Then there are "PARDONS" - where all is forgiven!...Don't know about Indian system, but they do happen in the U.S.πŸ˜†  In Cndn we ve limited it severelyπŸ˜ƒ
aparnauma thumbnail
True.She would not have gone back to J even if S was no where in the picture

But that is  more because of her self respect and her belief of what is wrong and what is right.

She may have realised that they were wrong for each other but she believed that she loved him.

That's where S comes into picture- to make her realise that the bond she shared with J is different from the kind of relationship that she has with S.
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago