Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DonIsback

about jg.. i like them. .form start.. i wanted them to handled this proper way but they fail on every way.. 

Making AnSh happen was the idea from the very beginning I think.This show is against baal Vivaah so Kachi umar ka rishta can never be a pukka rishta so please don't marry under age kids. J & A reunion was never given a thought!! 
I maybe in the minority here but I am of the opinion that CV's want to convey that J & A were never meant to be together. They looked cute & sweet at the outset as kids but were 2 very different individuals. Even if they would have been together it would not have been an ideal perfect marriage. They are not capable of dealing & healing one another. Anandi is too duty bound and J is just a kid. He has to be taken care of loved choochi cooed 24/7.  He does not need Halwa but needs halwa bananwali next to him πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. That's why he fell in love with G as A was not with him. Love cut a new path at each intersection. πŸ˜† He'll work well with girl like Julia Roberts in Pretty womanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. 
On the other hand Shiv & Anandi had compatible story and expectations so will make a wonderful pair... they are meant for one another.  Their shared need to combat for the betterment of Jaitsaer & mankind in general is what binds them together.   Collector der aaye durust aaye for  Ajee😳
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
when jg relationship was start, i thought its normal to fail in love. because of balvivah.. but j decide to play from both side which i hate more..i dont hate him because he love g.. i hate him because he make mockery of love of anandi where she used to wait for him and he was enjoying leaving her all alone. he should tell her form the start that he is off in relationship but he continually give her hope..and play as much he can..
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ansh won best jodi award..is it true?
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know if you'll have ever discussed this, but I hate what the real-life's Choti Anandi has become. Her age, her role, and her get-up in that Sasural serial are indigestible by me.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: 5cents

[

Making AnSh happen was the idea from the very beginning I think.This show is against baal Vivaah so Kachi umar ka rishta can never be a pukka rishta so please don't marry under age kids. J & A reunion was never given a thought!! 
I maybe in the minority here but I am of the opinion that CV's want to convey that J & A were never meant to be together. They looked cute & sweet at the outset as kids but were 2 very different individuals. Even if they would have been together it would not have been an ideal perfect marriage. They are not capable of dealing & healing one another. Anandi is too duty bound and J is just a kid. He has to be taken care of loved choochi cooed 24/7.  He does not need Halwa but needs halwa bananwali next to him πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. That's why he fell in love with G as A was not with him. Love cut a new path at each intersection. πŸ˜† He'll work well with girl like Julia Roberts in Pretty womanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. 
On the other hand Shiv & Anandi had compatible story and expectations so will make a wonderful pair... they are meant for one another.  Their shared need to combat for the betterment of Jaitsaer & mankind in general is what binds them together.   Collector der aaye durust aaye for  Ajee😳

yes...its the plan from the beginning to show AnSh...and JA is a big mistake...n thats the charm of BV..thats they still maintain...but the prob is that kids were supposed to be there for only 90 epi...but the popularity made channel to dragged the kid track till 515 epi...then at the verge of loosing charm they took the leap...πŸ˜† ...its the dragging effect...ppl cudnt get over from kid JA
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: 5cents

I didn't get that part in bold red.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

golgappa...what abt this then🀣...he is a super model!!!😲

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

golgappa...what abt this then🀣...he is a super model!!!😲

Par-boiled chingdi maach (prawn) πŸ€£
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VerboseG

I don't know if you'll have ever discussed this, but I hate what the real-life's Choti Anandi has become. Her age, her role, and her get-up in that Sasural serial are indigestible by me.

sometimes when I switch on the Tv 5 minutes to 8 for BV, we get to see her in  that avataar-- then you get FBs of choti anandi in BV-- the contrast is unbearable πŸ€”

dunno what has happened to her childhood πŸ˜• in reality..