Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
don..its all abt the charm of kid JA which was still there in ppls' mind...lot after the leap...for a long time...still hoping for JA...😆
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Armu is posting pics of stars with their respective trophies...hopefully we will soon get sidyusha's pic.I want them to win individual awards too.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DonIsback

JA jeet kaise gaye.. unki to craze bhi nahi thi kabhi...🤣

I confess I used to be one of the faithful voters because I used to hope that J realises that he is A's property and comes back to her.

But after the entry of Shivraj Shkhar I changed mind because  S is her true partner.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khusi_*

don..its all abt the charm of kid JA which was still there in ppls' mind...lot after the leap...for a long time...still hoping for JA...😆

Exactly😆
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
IBN7 is showing yesterday's S&A dance ðŸ¤£
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
appy thats the fact...though i was off from JA since the abt to kiss scene of JG
but JA had a big fan base but fans r not youngsters ...they r the middle aged ppl...was rooting for them for a long time...its cvs' fab job they made ppl to accept AnSh as jodi...lol...
i really can say its the charm of kid JA...who had the charm of their relationship...!...
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
now i understand.. i know even i used to love kid j and anandi but.. i never like when they grown up... together off course. i find all romance silly and decided to wait till then jagya leave anandi to be honest. ðŸ˜†. dont hit me for this.. tab bolti to shayad sab marte muje appy to pehle.. 
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

its not abt mahan aapy...now j wont make trouble deliberately...but he will be remain like a misfortune to anandi...

NO misfortune for Ajee.  Shiv is A jee's joy forever from now on so chillax!! 

Khushi, I feel he'll be a misfortune for himself  and  bring some misfortune to Singhs. But Anandi is out of his reach. And smart & sassy collector however mahan he may be, but will never let J come close to A jee for anything. The track will show ANsh rising in love & J doing good deed and failing miserably😛. Karma bites one & all at the most unexpected places and unexpected times.   
Don_theEvil thumbnail

appy thats the fact...though i was off from JA since the abt to kiss scene of JG

but JA had a big fan base but fans r not youngsters ...they r the middle aged ppl...was rooting for them for a long time...its cvs' fab job they made ppl to accept AnSh as jodi...lol...
i really can say its the charm of kid JA...who had the charm of their relationship...!...

about jg.. i like them. .form start.. i wanted them to handled this proper way but they fail on every way.. 
Don_theEvil thumbnail
jaghead can turn in to good but cant be shiv part 2.. because shiv is only one. he cant beat him in goodness. see he show goodness by arresting himself. to make himself good in front of other people.. but shiv return him to his people because his love for them.. he expect nothing.. well jaghead still had exception.. form them