Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Malika

Anjy - This is scarier than my bullet story  

And I got to know...Anj., has a finger or two in Horoscopes too...πŸ˜ƒ
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Duck - I don't know who is responsible... but, I too see big accident and lots of pain in Sjee ka future...he is marrying tragedy queen and is now "frands" with her kaala saaya!  Then there is Hethu ki kethu in his kundali too... and Sanchi ki Saturn!  

anji when they will have jungle main MANGLE🀣
tistaa thumbnail
Hey bhagwan phir se saab log Shiv ki dukhbahri future ki imagination kyun chlu kar diya?  pahele shaadi toh hone do aur according to you guyz SR bhi delay hoga yeh kya kaam dukh ki baat hai  aur waise bhi serial ki saari dukh kharid ne ki monopoly sirf Anandi ko hai πŸ˜†
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: adi2512

Hainji?? Kya matlab?
Edited by VerboseG - 11 years ago
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: umam

Tina -- we have been waiting eternally for Karmic justice to happen-- but CVs seem to have too much pyaar on J-- do you think they will show J in such a state? 

Umam,  I have full faith this time around there will be karmic justice. I think karma is playing a big game with J already. Though DS & haveli walaas have forgiven him and  took care of him during his sickness but has he had a single peaceful day??  I would say NOPE!! He is rotting in his own hell.  Why did he manipulate   the Rly figures?  Coz his bad karma & messed up brain made him do so...he'll keep erring and purring but I think this time around he'll be serious & will try to make amends. But Mata G is all set to pop in with baby Dukhiya. Just wait & watch!!
tistaa thumbnail

Actually storywise nothing except BV on colors is watchable...acting toh durr ki baat... and I say that after seeing MB as well.  Viv and DD seem to be channeling their prior characters!  And BV is slipping in terms of execution and acting of some such as Shanky has been patchy of late...even the actor who plays Khazan and Basant r not performing up to par.  Pratz is master at inscrutable expressions and Sid of late seems bored in some instances. JMO!  Good thing am not part of the award committee, eh??  

😲😲😲😲 Itna critisism?
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Hope by that time, they would have shown so much melodrama that we would all have got deaddicted.

Cannot bear accident + memory loss/coma + tyaag + parvah + sacrifice (in the name of apshagun/baadha) aka Uttaran etc

Nahiii🀣
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Actually storywise nothing except BV on colors is watchable...acting toh durr ki baat... and I say that after seeing MB as well.  Viv and DD seem to be channeling their prior characters!  And BV is slipping in terms of execution and acting of some such as Shanky has been patchy of late...even the actor who plays Khazan and Basant r not performing up to par.  Pratz is master at inscrutable expressions and Sid of late seems bored in some instances. JMO!  Good thing am not part of the award committee, eh??  

Pratz has to work on her expressions and do something to improve her acting skills.

Sid Shanky  when they are given good scenes they do perform.

BS has not been impressive of late.May be he will be back with a bang once G makes her reentry.

Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Hainji?? Kya matlab?

Hain...sach me u didn't u/stand...πŸ˜•
Anj., knowledge about rahu., kethu., saturn...
No wonder... she makes good predictions...Science of Astrology...Horoscopes...!!!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tistaa

😲 Itna critisism?

I was being kind... I didn't even touch the tortures of Simpering Sasural and Pain of Sameer's Soni's permanently latka hua montonous muh!😳