"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 1641

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Malika

Apy and Ginu - Mahanta is ok but he better shud have gulped a cup or two of caffeine or put on some loud music...thats better than sleepy driving.STUPID fellow.Ajee shud better take his class.

"Zindagi bhar sorry bolega," and I quote ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by aparnauma

Too much of make up.
Appy meri jaan main subha IF mein aa ke SidYusha ki yeh pics dekhkar bhaag gay phir Facebook mein bhi dekhkar unha se bhi bhaag gayi aur ab yeh yahan bhi meri pichhe pichhe aa gayi,,,,,,,ab kya main phir se bhag jaaon ?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by blushing

GPA ki koi news??

I heard RK got new sadasaya award & Smeer got other award 

jodi award kise mila???

I don't understand this... how is he new?  I mean Viv was on Colors b4 as Ganga's something!  
Prat ki mehendi rang bhi feeka hoo gaya hain ๐Ÿคฃ

Ab toh Shaadi dekhao...
Originally posted by 5cents

Hi peeps!  I'm here to bring in 3000 with you all ๐Ÿฅณ   

What an mindbogglingly stupid act by Cv in the name of Saanchi๐Ÿคข
Really looking forward  to seeing J back in jaitsaer๐Ÿ˜›. So he'll not attend  the wedding... La Shahjahan watch his Tajmahal Ajee getting invaded by the good Samaritan  enemy  Shiv lolz๐Ÿ˜†.  If  Cv want it will be completely karmic justice & taaliyaan & seetiyaan for us. ๐Ÿ˜Ž. 

Tina -- we have been waiting eternally for Karmic justice to happen-- but CVs seem to have too much pyaar on J-- do you think they will show J in such a state? 
Originally posted by VerboseG

@bold: ๐Ÿคฃ

I have a dirty, dirty mind๐Ÿ˜ณ

All this SR talk by the SR despo group has completely polluted me too ๐Ÿ˜‰. Abs DIRTY ๐Ÿ˜†.
I had put it very subtly but I guess ...Great minds think alike ...A&S-karmic connection๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by DonIsback

cvs are showing many times that shiv is careless about driving in there possible big accident in future of shiv... they are hinting on it.. may be someone else responsible for it that time.. 

Duck - I don't know who is responsible... but, I too see big accident and lots of pain in Sjee ka future...he is marrying tragedy queen and is now "frands" with her kaala saaya!  Then there is Hethu ki kethu in his kundali too... and Sanchi ki Saturn!  
Originally posted by tistaa

Appy meri jaan main subha IF mein aa ke SidYusha ki yeh pics dekhkar bhaag gay phir Facebook mein bhi dekhkar unha se bhi bhaag gayi aur ab yeh yahan bhi meri pichhe pichhe aa gayi,,,,,,,ab kya main phir se bhag jaaon ?๐Ÿ˜†

I know.This picture looks scary๐Ÿ˜†

But somebody should tell her that she doesn't need to do dress up like this to look good and she looks fine the way she is with the help of minimal make up.
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I don't understand this... how is he new?  I mean Viv was on Colors b4 as Ganga's something!  

Pata nahi...shaayd tab GPA award nahi the na...๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by DonIsback

cvs are showing many times that shiv is careless about driving in there possible big accident in future of shiv... they are hinting on it.. may be someone else responsible for it that time.. 
Actually jab se bechara pyaar mein padha hai tab se yahan unha Gaddi thok raha hai,,,,,,,,yeh Pyaar ka side effect hai ๐Ÿ˜‰ b/w Thanx for the PM for NL but agar tum na bhi bhejti phir bhi main NL ko dhund hi leti bcoz I was waiting for that eagerly ๐Ÿ˜ณ