Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Looks like my virtual persona comes across as avery different from real persona๐Ÿ˜†

I generally get referred to as cantankerous  hormone driven woman ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Really? I find it hard to believe! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedo

Gmorning Arya! ๐Ÿค—
When are you treating us with a new OS? ๐Ÿ˜†
I have no idea when the awards was and then tentative date for airing is "dec. end" according to colors tweet...but the good news is we're gonna see AnSh perform on a romantic number! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey Vedo - ๐Ÿค—

Another OS from me...๐Ÿ˜†...right now with the NS natuanki, no scope for that.

Lets see...if they do show something which will touch me to the core, my creativity๐Ÿ˜†  may come out yet again...๐Ÿคฃ

@ Ansh's romantic number - I hope they give us a jhalak of that...can't wait till Dec. End..

btw, thanks for your pm about the mythological thread...never knew it existed..Will drop in sometime.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Arya, Appy, Vedo, Gauri and all for appreciating my lousy rhymes๐Ÿค—
---

Am surprised nobody has noticed this Avatar of Appy's... i see her from time to time๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  She is not as serious as she seems๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
---

Appy - u r right - I am maligning Ghadas by associating them with J!  Even rats r resourceful... he's a leech I think!  But, then again leeches can draw out poison!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Thanks Arya, Appy, Vedo, Gauri and all for appreciating my lousy rhymes๐Ÿค—

---

Am surprised nobody has noticed this Avatar of Appy's... i see her from time to time๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  She is not as serious as she seems๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
---

Appy - u r right - I am maligning Ghadas by associating them with J!  Even rats r resourceful... he's a leech I think!  But, then again leeches can draw out poison!

You can add me too, to your list of admirers๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was busy getting V's attention๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by VerboseG - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Vedo - am not posting nothing...don't believe in birdies.. but, Y 12?  I thought Sid was turning 32 or 33...or r u going for his mental age!๐Ÿ˜†
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Ok I am going to go get some sleep now, see you guys in the morning on my side and in the night on yours! Bye! ๐Ÿค—
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Vedo - am not posting nothing...don't believe in birdies.. but, Y 12?  I thought Sid was turning 32 or 33...or r u going for his mental age!๐Ÿ˜†

His birthday is 12th December and the year is 2012...so 12/12/12...Muku came up with the theme of 12...and blue bcos he looks hot in it (my idea) ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@bold - ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ok...btw, this reminds me whatever happened to the belief that world may end on 21/12/12. I just hope we get to see the SR by then..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedo

Really? I find it hard to believe! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I am quite serious when it comes to work and in life I have strict dos and dont's.
At work I get pissed off when people don't give their hundred percent and I don't hold anything back when I am giving it to them.๐Ÿ˜†

Otherwise I am friendly with them just to prove that I don't have anything personal against them.

So they all think that my temper outbursts are a part of hormone driven behaviour and also dependant on my moods.
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

I am quite serious when it comes to work and in life I have strict dos and dont's.
At work I get pissed off when people don't give their hundred percent and I don't hold anything back when I am giving it to them

Otherwise I am friendly with them just to prove that I don't have anything personal against them.

So they all think that my temper outbursts are a part of hormone driven behaviour and also dependant on my moods.

Understandable...bcos the nature of your work is such; that said I wouldn't want to see that avatar of yours in person! ๐Ÿ˜† I would probably remember you saying Shivjee is se*y in dhoti and end up laughing! ๐Ÿคฃ I come with a severe 'be serious' deficient. 

Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago