Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Appy - but how can there be JA reunion with S in the picture?? And if its friendship then that can happen even with G in the picture.

No I ve not seen the episode as yet.  

What's ur take on Sanchi ka drama??  
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That music video and the other one from his eminently forgettable movie?

Those so called hot scenes in that music video so fake and badly done same with that kissing scene.

But I guess when they are new they don't have much of a choice.

Even SRK couldn't escape.The scenes he had to do in Maya Memsab.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
What is Maya Memsab?  Did I miss some SRK flop film?
--
As for crap productions...and sexploitation... its part n parcel of the industry and difficult to avoid.  
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
I appreciate the importance of J to the DRAMA, but what kind of example is AnSh n BV setting?  If the man is never punished for his crimes?  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
She was being her nasty self.

Shiv looked like he has been betrayed.He must have told her some of the stuff that he and A did and she twisted it to insult A.

I never felt so bad for him.He has been stripped by his sister in public.

Who ever said she was being a possessive sister should re think.

This is crossing all the limits.

I think they are going to make her as bad as they can.If they can't find a replacement for G they can use her.

As for J supporters - May be they think there will be a twist post marriage and marriage goes bad just like JG 's marriage and J will be there to hold her hands

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Aaah trust... u ve to trust people, but its also a weapon they ve against u.  

I used to turn the other cheek when someone "betrayed" now I call them out.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  They may call me "baby" or pretend they are "innocent" or "confused", but if am going to "trust" then I refuse to be "doormat" as well.  And that's where AnSh lose me with regard to DS, J, and Sanchi.  Chance peh Chance denna is not mahan its foolish.  
aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

I appreciate the importance of J to the DRAMA, but what kind of example is AnSh n BV setting?  If the man is never punished for his crimes?  

First A supports him and G with their education

Now S smoothens his path leading to the Singhs.

May be they are trying to show love conquers allπŸ˜†

SRK and Deepa Mehta - Film based on the French classic called Madame Bovary.He was very young  new to films at that time.

Meant for international audiences. A lot of their scenes were edited to suit the indian sensibilities

All the edited scenes are out there on the net.πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
SRK and Deepa Mehta?  Now u r making me super curio.. I "respect" them equallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Only her Earth made sense to me, the rest I want Jamnesia for!  So, best I not go digging despite the curiosity...would not want to feel like a dead cat.
---
J fans really think S will go that bonkers after marriage?  πŸ€£πŸ€£  Considering how much drama/trauma it took for A to divorce J and would that not be counter to show ka "move on" message?  A is a survivor first and foremost...also not weak enough to cry on J's shoulder about Shiv...I don't think so.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Sorry my mistake - Deepa Sahi who became Deepa Mehta 

She is different from who directed Earth one of my favourite films

-------------------------

That is their unstated desire,.Or else why do they want him to remain single?

Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anjy and appy: I agree with you both on the sexploitation of the industry...BUT I strongly feel they do have a choice ~~~ having said that~~~ BUT IF you are not strong financially OR are 'desperate' for movies then I guess you have no choice...bu then again I feel...less money or desperation should not be a reason to sell yourself (just the way srk and sid did...'I' personally cannot overlook such acts...even though a person goes on to become a superstar (like srk) or does good work (like sid))~~~what you have done will always be there...

anjy and appy: I agree with you completely on your views on todays episode...what sanchi did today not only demeaned anandi and dadisa as manipulators but also showed the relationship of ANSH in a wrong/bad light (by showing the level of intimacy which ANSH are not even close to...like the hug and the over-enthusiastic anandi trying to woo shiv)~~~it was just ridiculous...🀒

shiv/shekhars should have def done more than just make sanchi say sorry...but I guess more in store for sanchi when she goes back home...sorry was just for the publicity !! πŸ˜†
Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 11 years ago