"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 1523

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by piya_anshian

I saw the sbb seggy.

Sab theek but why SidYusha were dancing ?? πŸ˜• They were duscussing dance steps in a very serios mode πŸ˜† And i can bet it was not a serious dance. The way both were doing steps looked like a funky fast song.
Are they performing in golden jubilee of my college ? 🀣 even smita and the other actress who plays gehna were helping S and anup helping P.

And yes. They looked fine with each other. 😳

P.S. God!! Why didnt i get this earlier !! I think Pratz-Sid are performing together in GPA and they wwre just passing their time by practising steps there! 😳

GPA tu jaldi aaa!!!!!
Originally posted by khusi_*

Honestly appy... i was so surprised when j got fb of payal scene...not anandi...she was over the top on cs's confession...no sign of pain of past...that was too good...lol

That's why it is a bit surprising.I expected her to have FB but not be affected by it.

That FB would have told us how far she moved on.

Bangle scene she had the FB but she only chose to remember the happiness that bangles gave her.That's why she extended her hand to Shiv so willingly.

Suddenly I am feeling demotivated...have lost the excitement for AnSh wedding...all thanks to J and the FBs. πŸ˜’

All was so well till friday and I was impatienlty waiting for tonight's episode. ...I am Sad...:-(
Chodo yaar FB ko...

Just saw segment Prat looks nice na in wedding outfit...

Red & Green...

Shiv ki sherwani aur Dhoti kya rang hoga????
Originally posted by AryaS

Suddenly I am feeling demotivated...have lost the excitement for AnSh wedding...all thanks to J and the FBs. πŸ˜’

All was so well till friday and I was impatienlty waiting for tonight's episode. ...I am Sad...:-(

Arya, with BV, we should be prepared for:

She is not a blank sheet.Somebody has already writtten on that paper.To write something more meanigful on that paper the person has to erase all that is written on it.

It is the duty of the person who has chosen that paper to write on.A paper can not erase what is written on it.
Originally posted by VerboseG

Arya, with BV, we should be prepared for:

Yes Gina...I agree.

My heart is aching for AnSh yaar...will Anandi and Shiv's lives be always clouded with J...that is if our prediction of NS-J comes true. What is the message here? Can in real life too, one cannot totally moveon. I don't know why I am getting emotional as I always knew this is gonna happen in BV and was prepared for it too. But now, when this is finally happening, it hurts.
Originally posted by blushing

Chodo yaar FB ko...

Just saw segment Prat looks nice na in wedding outfit...

Red & Green...

Shiv ki sherwani aur Dhoti kya rang hoga????

I have heard he is going to wear that churidaar  thingy😳. Sherwani wine color πŸ˜³
Originally posted by aparnauma

She is not a blank sheet.Somebody has already writtten on that paper.To write something more meanigful on that paper the person has to erase all that is written on it.

It is the duty of the person who has chosen that paper to write on.A paper can not erase what is written on it.

Anandi to all of us :

Mera Jeevan kora kaagaj ...Nahi...!!!!
Kora NAHI rahaa...!!!  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by 5cents

I have heard he is going to wear that churidaar  thingy😳. Sherwani wine color πŸ˜³

Cite your source or I will report you!!!!

Encouraging our naive dreams and all that😳