Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks girls! Will check for it!
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vipansh

Not guests..my husband's best fren is coming from Korea..
He will reach home by 4

He is very dear to me too..and I know he'll be coming with loads of gifts and chocs..
So it's worth waiting ðŸ˜†

Oky...thats why you are mandraoing here!!!
🤗
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedo

Ds ko aap jante nahin woh bahut gussa karengi, Shiv sirf is kamre mein bahar aap mere CS hi hain.

"Daadiji ke baare mat chinta karo, main usko sambahloonga...tum bas mujhe Shiv bhulao ok CS nahin. Aur waise bhi aise mauke par DS ka zikar mat kiya kar!" He says, shaking off a shiver.

Anandi laughs a hearty laugh and he joins her. They settle down in each other's arms and sleep like babies, dreaming of their bright future together.

The next morning Shiv awakes to Anandi, who is freshly showered and dressed in a purple sheer sari...looking exquisite with her sindoor, mangalsutra and chooda. He doesn't even want to blink and miss the chance to gaze upon her beauty. She is standing by the mirror, gently toweling her wet hair, lost in her thoughts. His fingers itch to run through the long dark locks. 

He wraps the sheet around himself and approaches her. He hugs her from behind and buries his face in her hair, wanting to get lost in her very essence. No matter how much he tries, he know he will never get enough of her.

ek ke baad ek sutli bomb ðŸ˜†

aise mauke pe DS ko yaad mat karo...too good ðŸ¤£

Me sorry for that ðŸ˜³ culprit me not Ajee ðŸ˜‰
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
 in sangeet ceremony married n unmarried  men got chance to touch other women ,jaitser is too advanced ,sanchi still crying modern ðŸ¤£
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Didn't know what to write! ðŸ˜³

It was Beautiful..good u made them sleep ðŸ˜Š
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Didn't know what to write! ðŸ˜³

same here Vedo but we sailed through...pls pls dont ask me to write any OS now...isi se kaam chala lo...it is emotionally so exhausting...tum log to kammal ho...ab main kisiko pester nahin karoongi...meri tauba 
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

in sangeet ceremony married n unmarried  men got chance to touch other women ,jaitser is too advanced ,sanchi still crying modern ðŸ¤£

Hey Savz ab yeh kaunse thread main hai😆😆😆

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Ya they needed their rest! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Yasna, hey...how are you?! ðŸ˜ƒ
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roberoi

same here Vedo but we sailed through...pls pls dont ask me to write any OS now...isi se kaam chala lo...it is emotionally so exhausting...tum log to kammal ho...ab main kisiko pester nahin karoongi...meri tauba 

😆😛
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: roberoi

Oye ab tu yeh bhajan mat shuru karo!  ðŸ˜†