Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Congo Anshu!

Good night all.. am off to dream sweet dreams๐Ÿ˜ณ
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umam

Watched the episode again particularly the ring stuff.. and what I noticed was that most of them wore similar type of huge rings and it wasn't only Ajee..

And she could not have taken off her engagement ring also...that too prior to shaadi...
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Congo Anshu!

Gud nite...Gina..

Dream On..
am' so emotional today...will surely have disturbed sleep...๐Ÿ˜†
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Congo Anshu!

Thank you Gina..

Sleep well...GN๐Ÿค—
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umam

Watched the episode again particularly the ring stuff.. and what I noticed was that most of them wore similar type of huge rings and it wasn't only Ajee..

Right.. What Anjie was saying earlier was since it was their sagai ka ring (he chose it and ofcourse pehnaoed) he might know the way it felt and thus was able to recognise Anandi !

But, we all know AnSh are not cheaters !!
Vips_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

Right.. What Anjie was saying earlier was since it was their sagai ka ring (he chose it and ofcourse pehnaoed) he might know the way it felt and thus was able to recognise Anandi !

But, we all know AnSh are not cheaters !!

I agree..After all he has touched Ajee's hand more than that ring..so must be familiar with hand more ๐Ÿ˜‰
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Ginu: Good night.

I miss my dad today. I know moms can be emotional and have seen my mom cry. But, I hadn't  seen my dad holding back tears or be emotional which he became during my bidaadi.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Vips_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

@Ginu: Good night.

I miss my dad today. I know moms can be emotional and have seen my mom cry. But, I hadn't  seen my dad holding back tears or be emotional which he became during my bidaadi.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

I am sure the Bidai scene in BV will be tough to watch..
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi everyone

Wonderful episode today! Very emotional. I loved how shiv got up to greet anandi when she came and didn't hesitate to compliment her in front of everyone. Sumi had to break AnSh eye contact subtly after that by asking anandi to sit. Ajee is finding it difficult to resist shivji's charm . Game part was also nice and cute. How did sanchi manage to understand fun and masti today? Oh of course she is dying to perform .. Isn't it
Singhs were sooo good. I wish gehna also had a singing to do. She used to do sooo close to anandi .. Always guiding her.
Loved shiv's expressions throughout the song sequence. Lakho mein ek line was most touching part of the song for me... Sadness and happiness combined ..
The last shot was so beautiful.. AnSh were looking at each other emotionally yet there was happiness ..
Precap.. Can't get over how AnSh were in their own world dancing.. Totally lost in each other... Sigh.. They are in love with each other!
And I have high fever but I managed to watch the epi 3 times ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... Am sooo happy AnSh are married!!!Edited by melliflous - 11 years ago