Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What an epi !! Loved it ! 😳

I didnt got one thing though. Kanchi seems too excited suddenly hence proving the Article ( which said she will do a bitchy dance ) correct. But then acc to the precap after tonight epi AnSh will dance and both the families will kaato chakkar around then, then acc to Sbb sbs DS will faint, then when the hell Kanchi will dance ?!

Will DS resume the celebrations ? And then kanchi will show that she is fully retarted ? πŸ˜•

Your views plzzz! πŸ˜•Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ginu just read your OS Palat vaar. It is just too good. I had a suggestion which I made it there. Why dont you combine the 3 OS into SS and put it in one thread. That way we can read it in continuity againπŸ˜›
roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

Oye.. Sangy you changed color.😲 . Itni jaldi. Kitna spam karti ho ? πŸ˜†

😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
EEEKKK

That pink lipstick!!
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

I didnt got one thing though. Kanchi seems too excited suddenly hence proving the Article ( which said she will do a bitchy dance ) correct. But then acc to the precap after tonight epi AbSh will dance and both the families will kaato chakkar around then, then acc to Sbb sbs DS will faint, then when the hell Kanchi will dance ?!

Will DS resume the celebrations ? And then kanchi will show that she is fully retarted ? πŸ˜•

Your views plzzz! πŸ˜•

There was another article saying DS will get back on her feet to enjoy the festivities after fainting.. So, maybe Ns dances after that.
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_princess

pleasure i made u enjy the episodeπŸ˜› u ll literally faint cing shiv in todays epi..kya banda hai..

ok me off to watch now...cant resist...even u all cannot hold me now πŸ˜†
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

</div>
<div>There was an article saying DS will get back on her feet to enjoy the festivities.. So, maybe Ns dances after that.

Is she too selfish and mean ?! Oh man! 🀒
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

I didnt got one thing though. Kanchi seems too excited suddenly hence proving the Article ( which said she will do a bitchy dance ) correct. But then acc to the precap after tonight epi AbSh will dance and both the families will kaato chakkar around then, then acc to Sbb sbs DS will faint, then when the hell Kanchi will dance ?!

Your views plzzz! πŸ˜•

Apparently in the rival site they told that DS will  be back on her feet and will be a part of the festivities. So then I think Ms Sanchi will do her dance. Or she would have already done it and her parent would not have known where to lookπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. And both IRA-ALOK will be looking for a escape route, am sure.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Piyu - *hugs*

Quite a possibility she does her nautanki after DS ka recovery 😑
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dsupriya

Ginu just read your OS Palat vaar. It is just too good. I had a suggestion which I made it there. Why dont you combine the 3 OS into SS and put it in one thread. That way we can read it in continuity againπŸ˜›

πŸ˜†I said this to someone else too. I don't like the commitment inherent to the term FF. OS mein likha... continue karne ka dil hua to kiya.. nahin toh adios amigo😊