Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: khusi_*

Ginu..y dont u turn ur ghodi os to ff like neha...and continue in one thread ...😛

real n unreal ki logic chalu forum main...phew
give me a break...sigh

I don't like the commitment that is inherent to the term FF.

OS mein khatam to khatam... Dil kara to continue, nahin toh... ðŸ˜‰
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol...yeah...itna chhotu sa..dil nehin bhara...😆
wese v kaal bhondu broke my heart
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DonIsback

pata nahi but anandi ke sath to wo sahi lagi.. i think muje nahi lagta wo ansh ko nuksan pahuchayegi.. shayad wo unlog ke sath shadi mai hone ka feel mehsus karna chahti ho.. 

Frankly, I am trying my level best to relate to Ashi...but can not.Shocked

Her feeling sad...I can understand. And ok..you can cry a little too. But going on and on crying after so many days and making bahana for not attending her best friend's wedding is totally beyond me. She knows that Shiv is not at fault and she had never seriously expressed her feelings for him. So what is she expecting or gaining from this? ComeOn, claiming to be a best friend and your best friend is so vocal about his happiness of marrying his soulmate. Can't she just stop being in self pity and get over it and atleast attend the wedding.

I can't feel for her at this stage...but if inspite of her hurt, she would have attended the wedding of her bestfriend...I would have loved her more and have felt for her more. Pyaar ka rishta nahi bana to tum kya apni dosti ko backtrack kar logi. Apne best friend ke sabse khushi ke din tum uske saath na hone ka bahaana banaogi.

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with ginu OS is better mera FF khatam hone ka naam hi nahi le raha I am losing intrest in it n i guess most of the reader too are losing intrest...kaise end karu i m getting writers block 😭

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Patu di... Yes! Its SRK's account! He announced that few years back! More over there is a sign of tick mark in front of the name of celebrity which is not a fake but 100% authentic! His username is @iamsrk 😳

He replied to me!
I tweeted, ''watchd @jabtakhaihaanthemovie 3 times. U look yummy in it! Best of luck for @chennaiexpress. Love ya! ''

He replied, ''yummy ? Thx! Best compliment ever! Lv u 2 ! ''

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol..neha bring gauri...TA DA...dhamake wala entry...🤣

piyu...congo..😛Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
plzz write something on sanchi mockery dance like getting herself mocked ,, as i cold have written a big one for modern gawari but stitches pain in my hand won't allow ,,  a big jolt is needed to snchi madam
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
after ansh marriage they will give twist bv's ki adat hai they bring quick twists after haapy notes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PFQ21VGxrE 
this is link for new promo of marriage
Edited by milindrose - 11 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow piya...congrats srk answered u...take its screenshot get a print out n farme it 😉
i hardly use twitter but seems like i must be more active on it 😉
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

Lol..neha bring gauri...TA DA...dhamake wala entry...🤣

piyu...congo..😛

thnku! 😳

Btw SRK replies to nearly every fan. Not long ones. Just writes, ''thanks love'', ''love you'' and all... True gentleman! 😳