Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi aparna gina  to all ghonghat uthao pics so this is main thing now really nice ,, shiv was so nice to pick ghonghat so means he will not be hesitant to lift it on his SR 
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WELL WHOLE OF SHEKHAR FAMIL AND SINGH FAMILY ARE NOT ONLY GOOD OPEN MINDED BUT NICE WHO REALISSE THAT ANANDI SHIV ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER PAIR BUT EDUCATED SANCI ACTS LIKE GAWAR WHO  IS STUCK TO HER MODERN GAWAR SOCH
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lolzz sowie guys had to go without info...some thign urgent came up

lolzzz...i am tou loving the TM who made tht thread on how DS should not put the mehandi... and legs touching thing

oh!lord... i told sanjiv yest. it and he said ummm mera kitna bank kaa balane hai 1st he wantd to know and how much is my balance in bank... and he wanted to sezz his bank balance
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all wats up...aree I am irritated with tht Tanvi abhi ek dose de ker aa rahi hoon usse..i mean kis century se aayi hai wo😑
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i just read it neha.. muje bhi wo hi lagta hai .dadisa mari ja rahi hai what kind of word is that... stupid usko sirf bash karna aata hai agar koi sensible hota to inte reply ke baad samj jata.. sabne sensibly samjaya use.. par use samjna hi nahi hai.. 

uko pkyek mai jeh piya acche lagte they because they look physically good.. what is this.. uski mentally uske mutabik change hoti hai.. 
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Don She is a big supporter of GaGa coz she liked anjum and shashank as a couple..ajkal she is free coz of exit of gaga.
n she will bash anything which is done by anandi weather its good or bad...😑
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Originally posted by: nniks

Don She is a big supporter of GaGa coz she liked anjum and shashank as a couple..ajkal she is free coz of exit of gaga.

n she will bash anything which is done by anandi weather its good or bad...😑

i know she was use to do same with abhay. use tab laga tha ki jeh pia ki jodi banegi but show mai aisa kuch nahi dikhaya to jab time milta tha bash karnee ke liye post bana deti thi.. its her dimag she will never change it.. jab apne jaisa na ho to dusre ko dosh do.. gaga ki soch ka example hai gaga exist karte hai ye usko dekhakar pata chalta hai.. πŸ˜†..to apna khoon mat jala... javab diya tune its good na samja usne very good .. bevkuf wo thehri jo inte  smajakar bhi nahi samji.. jo look nayi soch ko nahi apna sakte wo khud ki life ko kya sambhlange nahi pata..  muje us par nahi uske aas pe logo par daya aati hai.. πŸ˜†
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i missed ashima convo will have to catch later again !!

but i felt bad for ds wen she creid seeing the chain !!
Don_theEvil thumbnail
i dont feel bad for ds.. muje ds ke liye bilkul pyar nahi hai.. kya karu... uska jagya ke liye pyar ajib lagta hai bar πŸ˜†
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: DonIsback

i dont feel bad for ds.. muje ds ke liye bilkul pyar nahi hai.. kya karu... uska jagya ke liye pyar ajib lagta hai bar πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣pyaar baar πŸ€£πŸ€£