Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dixie123

By this Ashi gets a closure of some sorts towards Shiv !

I frankly do not understand why Ashi's story is needed.Whether she realises that  she loves S or not will make any difference to the story?

The only other thing I can see is she meets some hot country bumpkin in Jaitser village and decide to chuck all the things which she did not want to for S and settle down in the village to a life of making rotis.
Atleast  that will convey some message.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Malika

Anj - I agree on the creepy part.As such for me more than creepy it was unbeleivable.If Ashi had the slightest of feelings for S,how can she have a crave for seeing A dressed as dulhan.That sounds unrealistically desperate.Totally out of the character's emotions.Her not coming to wedding though a sign of weakness but is still acceptable.The demand to redress is far-fetched

As for the SR connection - I think when Ashi will be back,Kanchi might busy her with separate AnSh plan.And Ashi being her submissively self will do everything in total iggnorance.It will be when Ashi will come to know abt Kanchi's intentions,she will apologise and before leaving will remember her wish.And this time probably the intention wont be that creepy.And Ashi will leave on that night only post which we can hv the SR.

Only if she takes all the Haddis... I mean Shekhars with her😆 to London or elsewhere😛

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I frankly do not understand why Ashi's story is needed.Whether she realises that  she loves S or not will make any difference to the story?

The only other thing I can see is she meets some hot country bumpkin in Jaitser village and decide to chuck all the things which she did not want to for S and settle down in the village to a life of making rotis.
Atleast  that will convey some message.

She might fall for the tall PI😛
Edited by VerboseG - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dixie123

I hope you don't mean that her last dying wish is to see A as dulhan !!

No - like she wants to kill Anandi😆 So, dressing her in her finery b4 the kill shot!  I ve watching overload of Criminal Minds😕
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Ritzi - do share ...woh konsi ghooghat ke baat kar rahey the?

🤣🤣lolz  sr ki ghoonghaat as per my knowledge🤔
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anj - If not all atleast Kanchi - I'd love id she offers to drop kanchi to her hostel on way to airport.AnSH can enjoy the SR in their bedroom or on Terrace (Yes this is my fantasy - to see atleast an initial part of ansh SR on terrace)

Ginu - No OS for now.I hv pending OS,practicals at clg and and an incomplete VM I am desperate to complete else my trial version s/w will expire.😒Y dont u write 😊 

---------------------------

I am no longer intrested in Mahi-Ashi.Rather would love if all Shekhars leave CH for atleast 2-3 months.

Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Were you discussing this type of ghoonghat a few pages back?

itsRitzi thumbnail
wanted to ask one thing  tat  this thread will remain open till wedding kya  ya fir close after 2012 pages🤔

if it remains open 3000 page hojayega 
itsRitzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

No - like she wants to kill Anandi😆 So, dressing her in her finery b4 the kill shot!  I ve watching overload of Criminal Minds😕

😲😲 i think the promo of shaitan the criminal mind is getting itno ur head no fault  itna promo karenge shaitan shaitan ka toh kya ho ga🤪
VerboseG thumbnail
Hmmm...

Lets see now...

Kya vilayat se aani wali mehmaan karegi Anandi pe vaar?

Kya Collector Sahib beech mein deewaar bankar khade ho payenge?

Kya yeh hamla hamare hero heroine ko aur nazdeek layega?