Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I saw the extended promo of the sangeet showing the Singhs singing their song.

It was very moving.It is so different from other Sangeets because they recorded in their own voices.

It looks so natural and realistic.I am bowled over by it.
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
 i  wonder shaadi  ka date hain kya i mean itna lamba drag karenge  i think they are waiting for trps to be back
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ritzi - do share ...woh konsi ghooghat ke baat kar rahey the?
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Apy - Me agree tonites gonna be very emotional.The song indeed has a deep feel to it.ANd ofcourse the moment when A looks upto S with teary eyes,she seems awed - Thanking him for all the happiness he has brought to her life.She is totally ecstasic when DS gives her hand into Shivjee's hand,her life all roaming around her and her soulmate holding her with a promise of FOREVER in his eyes.There cant be a moment more beautiful for any gal 😳

Ritz - ENLIGHTEN. Anjy thinks its ghoonghat for Shivjee and me n apy are clueless.You throw some light 😛
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

Apy - Me agree tonites gonna be very emotional.The song indeed has a deep feel to it.ANd ofcourse the moment when A looks upto S with teary eyes,she seems awed - Thanking him for all the happiness he has brought to her life.She is totally ecstasic when DS gives her hand into Shivjee's hand,her life all roaming around her and her soulmate holding her with a promise of FOREVER in his eyes.There cant be a moment more beautiful for any gal 😳

Ritz - ENLIGHTEN. Anjy thinks its ghoonghat for Shivjee and me n apy are clueless.You throw some light 😛

And they better not spoil it with DS fainting or saanchi's so called number😡😡😡
aparnauma thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

🤣y u guys acting so innocent jab main samajh gaayi which ghoonghat he was refering ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£shiv ka toh chera dekhne layak tha ðŸ¤£

oyye no 45 min epi  mere mb kahan jayega i think one break will be there😆

Pleas do share your knowledge with us.We are breaking our heads despite us being not so innocent😆
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: umam

Gauri I think at that moment the SHekhars will give a pass to her by again tagging it as mazaak  but S will be really angry and I wish if she does anything like this S gives her the much needed dose.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning ladakiyon ðŸ¤—
aparnauma thumbnail

Originally posted by: umam

Sanchi's item number and DS faiting will not spoil it but will add to it because it looks so good nothing can spoil it.😊
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm - I hope someone smartly yet accidentally spills something onto Sanchi during her "item" and she spends the remainder of the evening cleaning it😆