Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Sou - You think the kabil thing can come up with Ashi and that too bcoz Kanchi says it...I doubt that a bit.May or may not m not rly sure. But yes surely she will feel v bad bcoz atm she is NOT at the place where ashi is - in terms of physical closeness.She is more than convinced abt his love but oblivious to her own feelings.So ashi's physical closeness ...that touchy feely thing might make her feel left out in terms of her closeness to Shiv.And even if S might acknowledge these issues initially or not but at the end only he will sort them out 😳

BRB
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Kissne bola ❓

@ Sangs - good one.. @ Aditi lagey raho lolzz

I think by this weekend we'll get news about shaadi as Salman is coming so the media coverage will be HUGE.. so that may give us clearer picture..

Kahin padha tha. Shaadi week - 30th Nov till Dec 7th
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uma: ur husband is cute...and romantic I am sure...like we all are...so if we love soap and he does too I can imagine how he is dil se 😳
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
i have heard when it was said that marriage is going on 30 nov pratyusha said she do not like peacock card .so may be cvs ordered for new card thats why it is delayed i think next friday tuk mundap pur baith hi jaayenge 
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Malika

Sou - You think the kabil thing can come up with Ashi and that too bcoz Kanchi says it...I doubt that a bit.May or may not m not rly sure. But yes surely she will feel v bad bcoz atm she is NOT at the place where ashi is - in terms of physical closeness.She is more than convinced abt his love but oblivious to her own feelings.So ashi's physical closeness ...that touchy feely thing might make her feel left out in terms of her closeness to Shiv.And even if S might acknowledge these issues initially or not but at the end only he will sort them out 😳

BRB

touchy thing...anandi ka toh hai..just imagine...dadi jee
She will be super mad...will be open now...🤣

kahin baat bigad toh nehin jayega
mera dimag kuchh jyada tezbhaag raha hai...should put break on it
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi2512

omg! 🤣 🤣 🤣

btw hi all! Im back ! 😳

Epi ?! Cute but a little boring 😆 😆

kanchi ?! Stupid as usual. ( when will she learn to act ?! Dumbhead! )

Maahi ? Cutiee! His expressions have improoved a lot! He looked sweet when Gulli showed him tongue 😛

Shiv ? Handsome n dashing n awesome as usual...

Anandi ?? Dikhi hi nahi... 🤣

Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I an eager to see saachi's dance and her mockery~~~ I dont get how CVs are making saachi do anandi's mockery in front of everyone...😲???? cuz it does not make sense for CVs to make saachi insult anandi when the whoole gaon is present...

I wonder if there is any truth to this article...
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sou: I don't think her insecurities will crop up. The CVs have shown that her past is not getting affected in her present aftr sagai. EVen when NS insulted her she didn't care and think about Nandini ki FB.. so, she will come out and her feelings will become open.. 

And that will finally pave the way for you to make the Singham VM !!! 😆
roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nniks

Just saw the epi...n i beliv mahi n gulli is very much possible;-)
i loved mahi wo wala ghunghat nahi hai;-)

Mahi was too good and tadapte hue Shivji ka elbow nudge bhi Mahi ko 😳 was perfect...haye woh sharmana...I am dead
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzi12

kk @ uma seriously ur hubby is too sweet n cute  😳

i thik shaddi next week hi  hogi start with ds in hospital 

Yeah...He is...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
He is more of a KID than me...😆😆