"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 1091

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Where did u read that?😕

Ok wait.. I ll copy paste here
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Uma ðŸ¤—

How are you feeling now?

50% OK...😃
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The sangeet ceremony of Anandi (Pratyusha Banerjee) is going to be one special event in Colors' Balika Vadhu (Sphere Origins). And to make the occasion special, the cast of the show recorded an original music composition for Shiv (Siddharth Shukla) and Anandi. The lyrics of the song have been written by Raghuveer Shekhawat who is the writer on board for the show. The lyrics are apt and meaningful, keeping in mind the relationship the family members share with the bride. The music director is Lalit Sen.

Talking about her experience Smita Bansal said, "I was really nervous as I have never tried singing ever in my life. In fact the day we had to record the song I was restless since the time I got up as I was really scared about recording the song professionally. But now the song is complete and it's sounding really melodious and beautiful. I am glad I choose to be part of this special song that captures the emotions that are attached to a wedding."
Adding further Anoop Soni said "This song has been beautifully crafted. Music is the language of heart and there could not have been a better way to portray the feelings when a daughter gets married. Also it was a great experience shooting the song in a professional set up for the first time."

Also, Anandi is all set to make a grand entry for the sangeet celebrations. While Shiv hunts for Anandi, she makes her entry as part of the dancers performing the Ghumar dance. While Shiv and Anandi are enjoying their sangeet, Sanchi (Roop Durgapal) Shiv's sister who dislikes Anandi is all set to do a bitchy dance and will mock her.

Get ready for the sangeet extravaganza in Balika Vadhu.
tistaa thumbnail
Ha ha ha ha 😆😆😆😆😆   the scene was total YUCKY 🤢,,,,,,,,,,I didn't believe my eyes that Sid can did such a nonseductive pathetic kiss scene  the kiss was not atall passionate 😛😆😆😆
tistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedo

Pri after you get Neha's reaction let it go okay!
Poor Sid! ðŸ˜†

Awww Vedo is feeling bad for Sid 😳😆😆😆😆
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Melli!

I'd love to see NS make a fool of herself...😆
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why is everyone is waiting for my reaction?
i m too shocked to react...mera sid aisa ghatiya kiss nahi ker sakta:-(
btw did anyone notice his hands were abt to touch tht girls b**bs...wen he put it on het shoulders...i bet he wanst enjoying;-)
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 Sanchi (Roop Durgapal) Shiv's sister who dislikes Anandi is all set to do a bitchy dance and will mock her.

What   ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  Sanchi & Dance ðŸ¤£

I hope Nakchadi had left feet like her BRO ðŸ¤£
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nniks

Am i dreaming...did i see sid smooching tht horrid girl in a pink tee!!!!
Seems to be som b grade movie...anyways mere imagination ki waat lag geyi hain...he is looking so so... cheap :-(

Challo u also feel like some of us ...some people actually found him HOT in this...
Sid thoda neeche gir gaya tha meree nazar mein ...but then i was like WTH...ab toh he is acting well...i dont have to marry him ki i worry about his past actions 😆
melliflous thumbnail

Thanks Melli!

I'd love to see NS make a fool of herself...😆

True
May be shivji will give her another dose.. Stupid girl