"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 1057

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by GoldenDew

U wrote a new OS?? mujhe toh pata hi nahin tha.. gimme the link.. 😳

Yeh LO...not much but still...hope u like it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

its not necessary.. rang chadhna ho toh half an hour mein chadh jaata hain uske baad kitna bhi rakho koi farak nahin padta..

and also sleeping with the mehendi on is not a practical thing.. color ka pata nahin but u'll end up spoiling ur bedspread πŸ˜† and also raat mein woh mehendi jo prick karegi woh alag πŸ˜†

Haan Sou...what U are saying is true...
But I still remember my younger days...when we all used to sleep with mehndi on our hands ( including my Mom )...being very very careful...not to spoil the bed sheet..
We used to put mendi after Dinner...some where around 11'0 clock in the night...and used to sleep with it on...
Some times., I used to wash it off in the middle of the night...losing my patience...still my color used to be darker than my Sis's...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by adi2512

Yeh LO...not much but still...hope u like it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I LOVED IT!!! its really very beatiful.. just like our Ansh 😳
Soujee - *hugs*
So happy u liked it 😳 u inspired me to write it πŸ˜ƒ

As for rose me too thinks that someone gave him that...probably ghuli or Ajee ke school gals.he getting it so khulam khulla for aajee seems less of possibility...if he had brought that wud hv been privately n that too red roses 😳
BRB guys.. lemme check sbs/sbb πŸ˜›

its not necessary.. rang chadhna ho toh half an hour mein chadh jaata hain uske baad kitna bhi rakho koi farak nahin padta..

and also sleeping with the mehendi on is not a practical thing.. color ka pata nahin but u'll end up spoiling ur bedspread πŸ˜† and also raat mein woh mehendi jo prick karegi woh alag πŸ˜†

We used to do that when we were kids.Leave it on overnight.But it never went beyond pale orange for meπŸ˜†

These mehendi cones are different I guess.
Originally posted by aparnauma

Sou...

Normally Mehndi is left on o/night naa...for the color to come out...πŸ˜‰

We used to do that when we were kids.Leave it on overnight.But it never went beyond pale orange for meπŸ˜†

These mehendi cones are different I guess.

Haan Aparna.,

When we were young..the cones were rare..
In those rainy months of Shravan., they used to prepare at Home itself...plucking the leaves and grinding them with what not...and they used to distribute to all neighbours and friends...😳

These cones are like an instant formula...color comes out Fast ..and GOES OFF fast too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ticker on ABP: Collector Saheb Bane Neta
Originally posted by VerboseG

Ticker on ABP: Collector Saheb Bane Neta

Hain...
Why is the other way round...
Or are they referring to that ramp walk by Sid in that Neta's dress...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by adi2512

Hain...
Why is the other way round...