"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 1039

Posted: 11 years ago
kisi fruity ki baat chal rahi hai/.. jo pehlese tuti hai..🀣 
Originally posted by nniks

@ dixie yeah i got it now went there again..n saw ela's post too...how can we be so casual abt ashima's feeling ?? 😳

It is so funny coming from her of all people
Mozart melted to ice cream??? πŸ€£πŸ€£  Boy that boy is ODD!  

Actually Men r weird!  No really they are🀣  Have u gals heard of Meet-Up? Its like online place for clubs - u meet people who wanna see same movie as u, hike, etc.  Hobby based.    I signed up for a potluck to meet other desi peeps...the hyper organizer insisted we post what item we r bringing, so I posted Mishti Doi.  Then this dude - another potlucker...pestered me yesterday with question after question! Am i bong...blah blah blah...  I was polite and replied cuz I didn't want to offend and asked him same qs he asked me back!   After FREAKING 20 questions... WIERDO tells me he's not even going to the POTLUCK!πŸ˜•  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  Crazy MAN!🀣
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by aparnauma

It is so funny coming from her of all people
Well she is supportive of anything anti anandi and pro jagya πŸ˜†
she had written a gem tht jagya wld be saanchi's saviour from anandi 🀣
I still cant get over tht post 🀣

Anjee men r weird no arguments πŸ˜†
yeah aur jab us par baat patalti hai to wo kehti hai i from love side.. πŸ€£
I agree though... Shiv is insensitive to Ashi's feelings... somewhere he knows, but he does undekha/sunna... 

N i think Saaliji is prettier than Ashima
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Mozart melted to ice cream??? πŸ€£πŸ€£  Boy that boy is ODD!  

Actually Men r weird!  No really they are🀣  Have u gals heard of Meet-Up? Its like a place for clubs - u meet people who wanna see same movie as u, hike, etc.  Hobby based.    I signed up for a potluck to meet other desi peeps...the hyper organizer insisted we post what item we r bringing, so I posted Mishti Doi.  Then this dude - another potlucker...pestered me yesterday with question after question! Am i bong...blah blah blah...  I was polite and replied cuz I didn't want to offend and asked him same qs he asked me back!   After FREAKING 20 questions... WIERDO tells me he's not even going to the POTLUCK!πŸ˜•  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  Crazy MAN!🀣

Was he a fellow Bong?

Ice cream is from Canada I think
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I agree though... Shiv is insensitive to Ashi's feelings... somewhere he knows, but he does undekha/sunna... 

N i think Saaliji is prettier than Ashima
even he know about feeling what will he do about it.. nothing.. there is nothing left to said anything even he try to talk about it.. its only increase hurt from her side.. so he let it go.. 
Originally posted by DonIsback

yeah aur jab us par baat patalti hai to wo kehti hai i from love side.. πŸ€£

Donald - News for u - Priyadi (admin) pmed me back.  We (You) can request Global Thread status again one or two days be4 the wedding.  Let Jhuleka ya Mansi know Priyadi said this to usπŸ˜† when u butter them with your Hritik Roshan mask