Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: melliflous

I know .. All fun will be gone.. So for once I would like if cvs tadpofy us with a delayed SR... I want gradual progress 😃

areee ...there is still soo much to show...bedroom romance...after-bath romance...office romance...after-office-shiv house mein entry romance...kitchen romance...and shiv supporting anandi in future endeavors !!!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Piya - my bakwaas idea... from another soap...is Talli Shivjee demanding chumma from A on holi🤣🤣🤣  And repeating - "ek aur"☺️

anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

🤣 ha that's why poor fellas went for Ajee mehendi and sat with other gentlemen there

🤣
btw i wonder why boys were invited for menhdi.they have nothing to do with that🤣

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

It seems like Shiv immidiately called Anandi to talk about Ashi like she did after her face-off with Jagya. Shiv wanted to share his past (Ashi) like she did about her past although both of them knew about each other's past. Want to make crystal clear about everything to each other.. ❤️

I tend to concur with Souji on this... it was more Shiv ki guilt in need of assurance calling his Ajee...to reaffirm nothing btwn him and Ashi.  Dude is trying to deny his bfriends onesided crush
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Piya - my bakwaas idea... from another soap...is Talli Shivjee demanding chumma from A on holi🤣🤣🤣  And repeating - "ek aur"☺️

that is cute...and hot...but holi...its a long wait though...I want to see CVs incorporating this somewhere sooner in the epis...

but there is nothing wrong in wishing this for holi too 😳
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshurg5

🤣
btw i wonder why boys were invited for menhdi.they have nothing to do with that🤣

Anshu, din u see them feeding their wives 😆 .. Such a big task yaar n u r just dismissing their presence
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshurg5

🤣

Simple - to feed their wives
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
oh by the way...why no one is interested in sid's make out scene video from his movie !!??? or has everyone already watched it ???

anjy ?? melli ?piya and others ???
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Pri - am in office.. I can't see it..pm me or I will try to see it later
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_kinmuk

oh by the way...why no one is interested in sid's make out scene video from his movie !!??? or has everyone already watched it ???

anjy ?? melli ?piya and others ???

Lol... I dunno how it is.. I wanna keep my shiv raj shekhar image for Sid ..
U say is it okay or OTT?depending on that I can watch