Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Vedo

I feel her hair and make-up is what is not working for her! 

See Bhago's pic right next to her...nice touch! πŸ‘ Every woman would want their Mother to be close to them on such a joyous occasion! 

thanks vedo for pointing out bhago !!!...nice move by CVs...*touched*
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Vedo - agree this epi made up for the sub-par one from yesterday.  Anita Kulkarni is a fabulous actress as is Surekhaji.  The medical twins were an unintended crack up.  Shiv-n-his wannabe BF was good continuity and closure on the "friendship" or more issue with Anandi for now. 

@Sangeeta... I did not say anything either after deleting the OS.  Kavita I think asked and I explained they why.  Anyhow... consider it dead issue. 

Yes., Anj.,

Its nothing but this...
Closure from A and re assurance for S from A...that they both are on same plane.
No more MU's reg., this in future for AnSh...😳...hopefully...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Pri_kinmuk

<font color="#CC0000">btw neha...😊

its been a long long time since u updated ur FF...and u left it of at such an interesting turn of events with mahi being injured...(I knw jagya is behind itπŸ˜‰)...but wanna read how his relevation-gauri unfolds in front of ANSH and their family... and also looking forward to H&H updates in the next chapter
</font>

its in procrss dear...n shiv is lookinh so yummy in pink...i m inspired to write HOT update ;-)
btw i updated yest only ab bacche ki jaan logi kya:-(
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vedo

Hi 5 Uma! πŸ˜†

I felt ke she just said it ainvayi...not realizing the depth of her words! πŸ˜³

Vedo...

Nah.,.ofcourse her words had depth...
Since pyar ka rang chad gaya...she can as well wash it now., and can aaraam se guturgoo with her CSaab..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
So how come DS didn't write Shiv's name on Anandi's hands? πŸ˜• It was written during engagement. Are the CVs trying to prove something? 
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nniks

its in procrss dear...n shiv is lookinh so yummy in pink...i m inspired to write HOT update ;-)
btw i updated yest only ab bacche ki jaan logi kya:-(

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Keep getting inspired !!! its good for usπŸ˜‰...btw where are u from ?? are u a north indian??

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dsupriya

Sangs and Pri chill and relax, the banter was in fun. Since we know all this is in fun. But if this has hurt you, apoligize for it Meant no offence to anyone.

No hard feelings yaar... But my name was being dragged again and again inspite of not saying anything since morning... just could not control it... all is your cool yaar...masti hai

I come here to relax and I really like to spend time here...yahan ANSH thodi hain aap sab log ho πŸ˜³

Ansh to bahana hai batein to aapse karni hain na
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved todays episode...i was feeling very emotional wen cm n dadisa applied mehendi :-)
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adi2512

Vedo...

Nah.,.ofcourse her words had depth...
Since pyar ka rang chad gaya...she can as well wash it now., and can aaraam se guturgoo with her CSaab..😳😳

I agree her words had depth...what I said is that maybe SHE did not realize the depth of what she said...😳 Makes sense?