Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 990

Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by-roberoi

Frankly Pri...this is the limit now...please stop posting this again and again...if they dont want to listen then let them not...and why is everyone writing do logon ke kehne pe again and again...is this healthy chatting? what did we do? We didnt ask her to delete OS...beat it yaar...

I mean seriously we do not have any right to give our opinion as well😕

If someone wants to behave like a kiddo what r we supposed to do? Apologise...I have already said this matter is dead from my end...let us proceed ahead...and if others hv problems with me coming here also please let me know... we are adults and would like to behave like those...

I second that !!!! I am so not discussing this anymore...PHEW !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-nniks

Kisne kya kaha i m lost !!!
btw who said shiv is not physically attracted of course he is...why the hell would he marry her if he was not.
why he keeps staring at her...he us def attracted i felt it at their first meeting itself

LOL - that is the debate... Whether he was attracted in first meeting or not... Per Pri, Sang, Vipansh, Sunshine and ... maybe Nivi... There was no attraction then despite his explicit dialogue to the contrary in windchime scene and ILU scene.

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Few points:

CM looked especially beautiful today! So happy CS practiced what he preached and convinced her to apply Mehendi too! 

My wish of DS getting mehendi applied came true! 🥳

Anandi and Shiv are such wholesomely GOOD people...spreading so much happiness all around! I love AnSh 10 times more today! ❤️ Am so proud of them! 

Shivjee in white tee!! ☺️

AnSh phone convo was sweeettt!  How cutely Ajee said "Rang chad gaya"  

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-AnjanaYYZ

@Sangeeta - I have no issues with your opinion... u r the one telling me yesterday insistently that I was not listening😆  I listened and followed it to the logic of if no attraction then the actions related to fruition cannot occur.

Anjy I reeally have always admired your words and opinions but this one is beyond me so I stopped discussing it and if you noticed I have not poked on this even once after that... 
But you are consistently naming me and Pri...please let it go...we have better things to discuss as I do not want to take it further...
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dancing...
This content was originally posted by-Vedo

Few points:

CM looked especially beautiful today! So happy CS practiced what he preached and convinced her to apply Mehendi too! 

Anandi and Shiv are such wholesomely GOOD people...spreading so much happiness all around! I love AnSh 10 times more today! ❤️ Am so proud of them! 

🥳Party time

Dancing

Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-roberoi

Anjy I reeally have always admired your words and opinions but this one is beyond me so I stopped discussing it and if you noticed I have not poked on this even once after that... 
But you are consistently naming me and Pri...please let it go...we have better things to discuss as I do not want to take it further...

yea...please...
Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 11 years ago
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
whatever be i loved today's episode and physically shiv is more attracted to ajee than ajje is attracted to sjee but both are true lovers and always will be true in their love faith ,,, 
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Vedo

Few points:

Absolutely...worth a watch again which I will do tonight 😳
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-dixie123

Anjie.. Seriously I think you are taking this too far and definitely deviating from the main topic of yesterday's discussion. I have never said that he is not attracted to her, whether it happened on their first meet or not is what the debate is about for me.

Please post it back. I don't want to be the reason for it getting deleted after requesting it in the first place ! If you don't want me to read I swear I will never read it.

@Nivi - Firstly, not sure if I can post it or not... Depends wholly on lappy, which I don't have here... 2ndly, leaving choice of reading/not reading to u.. cuz if u go by "interpretation" then Samofy dialogue can truly have numerous interpretations...

And for clarity am not at all mad, but am quirky about characterization..so, if my understanding of the characters is galat then I get very uncomfy writing it ...that's in addition to the fact I am already guilty of playing with another writer's creations. 
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me going😭😭😭
Anjy do repost if you could