Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Did Anandi love J ? In my opinion she did.

But by the time she realised how a woman can express her love for her man he was out of her life.

I think she was on the brink, but not there yet...
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay I think I should leave now...tooo much discussions on "pyaar" is getting too bhaari for me😆😆
I better go n study😊😊

Bye all...keep spamming😃😃
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

in this scene there shiv is in same dhoti and now he might be bored or obsesed of dhotis like basant
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Appy - I think Shiv is teaching her what is Mature Love😆  JMO... no proofs... juss feeling I have from her lagaav dialogue to him and her saying her feelings for J was swabhabik. 
milindrose thumbnail
pri- kinmuk  --- i felt one thing shiv loved anandi with ful heart but jagya when came back he was not interested in ajee but when he saw ajee with sjee coming wit h CM o haveli n getting so much respect from all plus CM his mind bumped now he felt i lost precious but he never loved ajee still ,, now again he wants but not love but selfless love of sjee took ajee firmEdited by milindrose - 11 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Did Anandi love J ? In my opinion she did.

But by the time she realised how a woman can express her love for her man he was out of her life.

She definitely loved Jagya.. but it was not the love a woman feels for her man.. if I may take the liberty.. then I say her love for Jagya was more of an aadat.. its like how one would eventually love one's sibling even if their wavelengths don't match always.. coz Siblings r forced to stay under one roof and have to accept one another for coexistence.. it was the same in case of JaAn they were forced to live together though the bond which made them stay together was marriage.. she was conditioned in such a way since childhood that she must love her beendh she must love her beendh.. so she grew up thinking that as a beendhni its her duty to love her beendh.. and the teenage waale hormones made her get attracted to him and reciprocate to his advances.. she never felt the love a woman feels for her man before she got engaged to Shiv.. JMO
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
J toh is MAX clueless about what is Love🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sumi is WRONG... his true love is himself only
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

She definitely loved Jagya.. but it was not the love a woman feels for her man.. if I may take the liberty.. then I say her love for Jagya was more of an aadat.. its like how one would eventually love one's sibling even if their wavelengths don't match always.. coz Siblings r forced to stay under one roof and have to accept one another for coexistence.. it was the same in case of JaAn they were forced to live together though the bond which made them stay together was marriage.. she was conditioned in such a way since childhood that she must love her beendh she must love her beendh.. so she grew up thinking that as a beendhni its her duty to love her beendh.. and the teenage waale hormones made her get attracted to him and reciprocate to his advances.. she never felt the love a woman feels for her man before she got engaged to Shiv.. JMO

Souji!!🤗
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

And I just loved this explanation of A was conditioned to love J .. Perfect!
milindrose thumbnail
jug wanted ajee becoz she was with collector and cm aand after that moment he saw her with them his empty mind blinked he wanted ajee but not loved