Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In today's episode who was the girl in the red dress, the one of two people who brings Anandi down the stairs ?
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Gina - what's ur guest's prob?  what's bugging u about her?

Appy - I missed like 40 pgs while I solved a work prob...so, catch me up...what was the Gehna-Basant discussion?

I didn't get the purpose of that scene today as yet.

sunshine244 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Anjana, 'I like roses' conveys a different meaning from 'I like roses more than carnations' :) Edited by sunshine244 - 11 years ago
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

In today's episode who was the girl in the red dress, the one of two people who brings Anandi down the stairs ?

It was Asha I gues!!!

---------------

Heya Pallavi๐Ÿ˜ณ
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Guds mornings to all ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just read a few back pages and realized that u guys hv done some real good discussion.And seeing the topics u guys were discussing I cant help but butt in.

Apy and Khushi - I'd have loved a basant/gehna or even sumitra/bhairon track in case the scenario had not been this.SInce day one I had always thot that these are the real couples of BV.Though oldies but they have substance.And thats why I was so exciited when they introduced the teepri track.How they overdid it with Sakshi's OTT acting was a diff thing but still I was always happy seeing these side couple trcaks.Even asha-abhishek excited me a lt.But seeing the scenario,I think I am more into AnSh as G&B have already explored many terrains but now its time for ANSh.

Anjy - I hv always wanted to clarify this with u but never tried realizing it might lead to a long-stretched debate.But today since the topic has come out - S didnt mention abt A's beauty being the reason of his intial aatractiob in that sentence.He so didnt mean that. He said "Anandijee ye to aap bhi janti hain ki aisa NAHIN hai ki main aapko dekhte hi aapki khobsurti se juda" - This meant that its not like the day I saw u I got attracted to u instantly bcoz of ur external beauty. "Jab maine aapki gehrai,aapki achchai,aapki takat,aapki kisi ke liye kuch kar guzarne ki bhawna ko dekha tab aapne mere DIL mein jagah banayi.

Its as good as the logic that u always love the external beauty of the person you love but that doesnt mean you fall in love with every beautiful person.

It was a compliment hidden in a deeper compliment.For obvious reasons,he cud see how beautiful she is from day one but that never affected/attracted him in any way.It was her extraordinaryness as a person that impressed him.We know this.So why wud he say that he at the first place got attracted with her beauty.

Moreover trying to analyse the context,in that convo he was trying to convince her that why she shud not bring this 'main aapke layak nahin hoon' issue.And there he corrects her by explaining that its NOT ur external beauty that has attracted me.Rather its ur internal beauty that makes you COMPLETELY layak of me.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

U guys r not getting my point.๐Ÿ˜• He was attracted her at 1st sight n didn't care abt his attraction coz he knew it has no depth. He is a man... getting attracted to beautiful gals r very normal, whats wrong on that .ese kai gals k taraf attracted hua hoga...but he never give attentions to those attractions๐Ÿ˜†...but  Its her inner quality for which he fell in love. He did like few of saanchi's suggested gals but he knew it wont work out coz what he wanted his life partner were not there. Simple attraction is not wrong...isme prob kya hai.

i am not into layak n not layak debate at all...thats a separate thing

and he was very clear in the ILU scene abt it...

I am sure anandi was attracted too baas she was unknown to her emotion. That's y when ds's proposal was out, she just burst out . shiv indeed made a hole in the strong wall around her heart she made.๐Ÿ˜†

He was attracted but fell in love just coz of her inner beauty ...yehi mujhe kehena tha.๐Ÿ˜›

And abt gehena, basant track..i am thinking...ananandi k bidaai k baad kuchh toh dikhayenge   till Jg's return๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Still the same discussion goin on ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
sunshine244 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

Guds mornings to all ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just read a few back pages and realized that u guys hv done some real good discussion.And seeing the topics u guys were discussing I cant help but butt in.

Apy and Khushi - I'd have loved a basant/gehna or even sumitra/bhairon track in case the scenario had not been this.SInce day one I had always thot that these are the real couples of BV.Though oldies but they have substance.And thats why I was so exciited when they introduced the teepri track.How they overdid it with Sakshi's OTT acting was a diff thing but still I was always happy seeing these side couple trcaks.Even asha-abhishek excited me a lt.But seeing the scenario,I think I am more into AnSh as G&B have already explored many terrains but now its time for ANSh.

Anjy - I hv always wanted to clarify this with u but never tried realizing it might lead to a long-stretched debate.But today since the topic has come out - S didnt mention abt A's beauty being the reason of his intial aatractiob in that sentence.He so didnt mean that. He said "Anandijee ye to aap bhi janti hain ki aisa NAHIN hai ki main aapko dekhte hi aapki khobsurti se juda" - This meant that its not like the day I saw u I got attracted to u instantly bcoz of ur external beauty. "Jab maine aapki gehrai,aapki achchai,aapki takat,aapki kisi ke liye kuch kar guzarne ki bhawna ko dekha tab aapne mere DIL mein jagah banayi.

Its as good as the logic that u always love the external beauty of the person you love but that doesnt mean you fall in love with every beautiful person.

It was a compliment hidden in a deeper compliment.For obvious reasons,he cud see how beautiful she is from day one but that never affected/attracted him in any way.It was her extraordinaryness as a person that impressed him.We know this.So why wud he say that he at the first place got attracted with her beauty.

Moreover trying to analyse the context,in that convo he was trying to convince her that why she shud not bring this 'main aapke layak nahin hoon' issue.And there he corrects her by explaining that its NOT ur external beauty that has attracted me.Rather its ur internal beauty that makes you COMPLETELY layak of me.

Great points Malika! Well articulated!
Red: Totally agree, and is what I was also saying. Indeed the two arent mutually exclusive, but Shiv was just explaining to Anandi that he always gave more weightage to her character than her looks

If he had only talked about her inner beauty, who knows, a cheeky reply he may have got : Kya mai aapko khoobsurat nahi lagti' ! ๐Ÿ˜† So he shot two birds with one arrow ๐Ÿ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
btw i saw mehendi promo subha...
but i didnt like it much๐Ÿ˜•
sunshine244 thumbnail
@Myra: Hiee! Good Morning/ Afternoon!

@Khushi: So you agree! But how does initial attraction which - as you  admit- he ignored, and didnt do anything about, make him a casanova?? Scientifically speaking, the brain is hardwired to spontaneously react to 3 things - danger, attractive people, and food (in no particular order, many studies have said this). If mere initial physical attraction makes one a casanova, by that logic, every male on earth is a casanova and so is every female...!!๐Ÿ˜†