Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Hmmm this thread is going to make history at this rate... we ar at 1150 and almost a week till Shaadi is done...not including post Shaadi rasams

Khusi - u may never have to make another AT for these katchua CVs🤣🤣 

nehin re..baas saadi khatam...then At banana chalu...n after saadi jo Ansh scene honge..i have make 3 or 4 per day😆
yahan pe spam kark sab bigad gaye hai...hum sab😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Sang - u r wrong...i am always willing to listen...its my strength n weakness per my dad, who exploits it when am mad🤣  Reason is my weakness then... the way he wins!

But good night... He liked the mela n chaat 🤣🤣

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Gals, I have an extremely demanding guest at home for the past week...

Am tearing my hair😕

Woh kya kiya?  I am EXPERIENCED with GUESTS🤣🤣🤣  In India and Africa...our maids didn't even ask people who they were...they just let in whomever came to our door😛

There were guest we had for years...no wonder I consider sofa my bed!!😡  
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

nehin re..baas saadi khatam...then At banana chalu...n after saadi jo Ansh scene honge..i have make 3 or 4 per day😆
yahan pe spam kark sab bigad gaye hai...hum sab😆

U will hit me if I say so, but am going to alter my habits post AnSh ki shaadi...so, u will not ve my spamming much.  And Duck with some karak dhaat can sudrofy everyone's habit.  

An idea to consider is doing a separate chat thread on chat forum...anyone can do that...for gen talks for peeps here most frequently..less rules n topic restrictions too
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
sunshine244 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Whattay awesome episode last night...!!

And jumping into the ongoing debate: coming from hardcore Hindi belt, and working with govt type ppl there till recently (where they conduct most of the correspondence in hindi), I can vouch that sentence construction varies in English and Hindi.

A simple example being - What is your name becomes Aapka kya naam hai, and not, Kya hai aapka naam (which is technically correct, but has a different connotation).

Similarly, Ki cannot be used to start a sentence in Hindi, as it is essentially conjoiner as Sangeeta said. 'While' translates into 'Haalaki'. 'Ka' and 'Ki' are used as suffixes - uska, uski, kyonki, aisa hai ki, haalaki, etc. They are not used independently in a sentence in hindi.

So, Shiv's sentence essentially meant that 'Its not that he was attracted to her outer beauty, but it was her inner qalities which attracted him to her...etc etc'

In the initial days of Shivs entry, after the ghoda rescue and mela intro, there were many misunderstandings b/w Shiv n Anandi - so we cant really say he was attracted to her from the word go. The process of falling in love took its time - from condescension (Gopalpura neher design), to respect (handling of the villagers), to admiration (Anandi's courage, groundedness, parvah for others, sahansheelta etcetc). Her being beautiful was icing on the cake! 

If beauty was so important to Shiv, Sanchi wouldnt be sad today :D .. he'd have long gotten married to one of her recommendations
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Woh kya kiya?  I am EXPERIENCED with GUESTS🤣🤣🤣  In India and Africa...our maids didn't even ask people who they were...they just let in whomever came to our door😛

There were guest we had for years...no wonder I consider sofa my bed!!😡  

I have guests everyday, but somehow, this guest is driving me nuts...

HAVE to take her for a shopping expedition RIGHT now😕
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am really missing the good old BV I liked before it became so sugary sweet as is now.

All the discussion we had about Basant and Gehna track made me nostalgic.

I really wish they would go back to that subtle way of story telling which was so close to reality.

I hope when all this hype dies down they revert to their original form.

Much as I love Jalebis I don't want to kill my fondness for Jalebis by consuming too many of them
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Sunshine - will ve to agree to disagree with you about the "Ki" and Shiv's syntax!
===
The other points being - that there was no need to raise her "physical beauty" there at all... it was irrelevant if u go by ur n Sang's versions...

Also what was it that he liked at the first meeting?? When he tells her he liked their first meeting during his ILU?

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nice debate anshians 👏 , we by shiv attraction made history by spamming so many pgs ,good going 🥳    hope to get opportunity to discuss n ve nice debates like this in near future also  
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

U will hit me if I say so, but am going to alter my habits post AnSh ki shaadi...so, u will not ve my spamming much.  And Duck with some karak dhaat can sudrofy everyone's habit.  

An idea to consider is doing a separate chat thread on chat forum...anyone can do that...for gen talks for peeps here most frequently..less rules n topic restrictions too

chat thread is there in the forum..wahan koi jaye toh sahi
named gupshup zone...

...i know u r palnning to reduce spam post saadi...y i will hit u😆...i just said not to say that evrytime😆
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago