Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: roberoi

Uma why r u not reading Pri's post and repeating tjis again and again...if u read that carefully, you will undertand the difference...it is true in first go it is difficult to catch the fine difference but in written words it i crystal clear...pls check her post

Her post does not factor in SYNTAX.  Pause is PERIOD
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Dixie - if I answer u...then Pri will cry that am straying from topic of whether he was attracted at first or he did not have any such thoughts in his mahaan soul🤣🤣

But, for the record...I neva said that his dialogue or attraction day 1 was reason he is Casanova.  Attraction is FINE n Dandy... but, day 1 he also maaroed lines on her.  And it didn't every stop... and then there is Ashi... and Sasuma... and her school kids... sabko itnaa lines maara..that they keep on blushing

Anjie: You know my answer on the other ladies.. He didn't do any line maaring on them and he is not a Casanova.. We have been debating  this for the last 4 months !!!

So, stay on topic and discuss.  I won't stop your discussion.. I am going !
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

U r the one staying up... and now inventing stuffs... Even Nivi will concede attraction ðŸ˜† on day one.  His ILU dialogues n its possible to start sentence with KI.  Not poor dialogue delivery.  Bwhahahahaha!  

😆

No it is not possible to start with ki...

Nivi did not concede but asked if it is attraction then also what? He is not a casanova...she is fighting on other front :-)
roberoi thumbnail

Her post does not factor in SYNTAX.  Pause is PERIOD

Nope pause is not period...cannot be as ki se sentence shuru nahin hota...period
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pri they will not listen to this at all...as this is is where they cannot argue...and they will not concede just for the heck of it...

Yea...funny how people cannot focus on the topic ka dialogue (its never been about first meeting its only about THAT dialogue of SHIV its nOT about ATTRACTION its about THAT specific dialogue)

anyways need to study A LOT...

challo bye [email protected] others ----sorry if i missed any names 😃

alrighty night @anjy and morning to all indian sub-continent people 😆

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Pri they will not listen to this at all...as this is is where they cannot argue...and they will not concede just for the heck of it...

I would concede the attraction point if not for the SYNTAX in ur the windchime scene ka sentence...  And the crystal dialogue about "accha lagah"  

Casanova debate aside, i truly wud concede the point if for a moment I agreed.  No Ego here.  

roberoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_kinmuk

Yea...funny how people cannot focus on the topic ka dialogue (its never been about first meeting its only about THAT dialogue of SHIV its nOT about ATTRACTION its about THAT specific dialogue)

anyways need to study A LOT...

challo bye [email protected] others ----sorry if i missed any names 😃

alrighty night @anjy and morning to all indian sub-continent people 😆

Bye Pri...me also will try to go back to sleep although i am wide awake now thanks to all u friends specially Anjy jisne itna pump kar diya hai...but will close tis now
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Uma why r u not reading Pri's post and repeating tjis again and again...if u read that carefully, you will undertand the difference...it is true in first go it is difficult to catch the fine difference but in written words it i crystal clear...pls check her post

I saw those episodes not once but quite a few times both the one where he gave her wind chimes and the one where he said ILU.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

[

U r the one staying up... and now inventing stuffs... Even Nivi will concede attraction ðŸ˜† on day one.  His ILU dialogues n its possible to start sentence with KI.  Not poor dialogue delivery.  Bwhahahahaha!  

I am not conceding anything. Right now I am confused. Seriously and truly I didn't understand the pause when I watched this episode for the first time. And even today I am in the ame boat. I am not able to understand how the pause needs to be interpreted...  That's the reason why I am not making any point in this attraction debate.
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i came to knw who is raj bhaddan and he does many interviews of telly stars which then aired on radio he did intview of viv recently will listen to it next i guess sid turn ðŸ˜†