Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: roberoi

How! I have heard it twice now in last 30 min

Sangeeta... what was it he liked about the first time??  Jumping from car? Or riding the horse?  In ILU seen he says he enjoyed their first time together...

U sach mein think he was not attracted ðŸ¤£
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

No - I am serious and not deviating from topic or proofs - Topic being was he attracted first or not?  And if attracted then it has to be looks only!!

- And there are 2 proofs to it within his dialogues... As I gave example... He starts new sentence after a Pause with Ki aapko dekhte hi mein aapki khoobsurati se judha and then blah blah blah...

==> Sub point to this is that, he could have said...I fell in love with ur depth and strength... there was no need to mention looks here if that was all he was trying to convey.  Sirf yeh kehte.  "Aap bhi jante aisa nahi hai...mein aapko jaane ke baad apni dil mein apko jagah diya"

- His ILU -  first meeting didn't feel like jeevan bhar ka saath...but, aachaa lagah

Anjy this is never ending debate... If u hv to close ur eyes and say billi nahin hai...what can we say😕 or do ðŸ˜‰

I am sure u must hv got by now what we are trying to say...yeh dialogue Shiv ne bola hai humne nahin...pause lamba kheencha uski dialogue delivery ka problem not dialogue writer ka...

iLU scene mein bhi acchha laga doesnt mean physical attraction...

Aur mujh se serious kaun...aadhi raat ko main kya kar rahi hoon ðŸ˜² Mera pati meri Agra ki ticket katayega is baar
Edited by roberoi - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

[

We are not saying he is not attracted to her..we are saying he WAS not untill he came to know her inner beauty too..
PS : attraction is not always physical

So what did he like about the first meeting?  The horse or the car crash??  Oh I know he liked landing in the dirt🤣

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Her looks attracted him to her in their first encounter itself.But he made sure he learnt about her before he admitted to himself that he is attracted to her and then only he made his moves.

This is exactly opposite of J and G.J got attracted to G in the first encounter but he didn't really care to get to know her properly before he made a commitment to himself before he made his moves.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Anjy this is never ending debate... If u hv to close ur eyes and say billi nahin hai...what can we say😕 or do ðŸ˜‰

I am sure u must hv got by now what we are trying to say...yeh dialogue Shiv ne bola hai humne nahin...pause lamba kheencha uski dialogue delivery ka problem not dialogue writer ka...

iLU scene mein bhi acchha laga doesnt mean physical attraction...

Aur mujh se serious kaun...aadhi raat ko main kya kar rahi hoon ðŸ˜² Mera pati meri Agra ki ticket katayega is baar

ROFL - So WAH! WAH! WAH!  Now - its SID's poor dialogue delivery?  IS THAT CONCESSION THAT MY INTERPRETATION IS POSSIBLE PER U... 

Nice try... he wasn't attracted at all... that's why he was marring lines about "it not being easy to escape with Sarpanch of Jaitsar"

Sang GET REAL
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
achha laga is not attraction..then what??😲 sangs
now u r diverting the word to word meaning...
i can do the same in windchime too...indeed the pause is there...which directly indicate...he was lattu on her beauty...😆
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
roberoi thumbnail

Sangeeta... what was it he liked about the first time??  Jumping from car? Or riding the horse?  In ILU seen he says he enjoyed their first time together...

U sach mein think he was not attracted ðŸ¤£

Jo bhi tha acchha laga...I have written earlier also...the place was new...he acted like a hero...mela...respect and honor he was getting...all made his day...all these experiences made it acchha laga...CVs dont show but itna bada incident he must hv thought abt it later and acchha laga...perhaps that he saved her etc etc
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
how the mela n jetsar came between..he is talking to his love...y shud he even think abt anythingelse...he was talking abt peheli mulakat...that was in jungle...not in mela😆 Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

So what did he like about the first meeting?  The horse or the car crash??  Oh I know he liked landing in the dirt🤣

there is another point also , not only looks n qualities, there will be attracting force in some ,anandi does ve tat she attracted shiv too
roberoi thumbnail
Cant help it if u r not ready to listen at all...I wrest my case...my conscience is crystal clear...he was not attracted to her from day 1 ... Period... He fell for her after seeing her magic... No doubt on that...

Going for midnight snack now... Enjoy