"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 903

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by roberoi

Shiv jaisa character I hv not seen in tele serials...use casanova mat banao...aur bahut hain is pad ke davedaar... He is unique and let him be...

ya sangs, shiv is ideal , super hero when introduced now cvs making him human
OK I am not an arrogant person...~~~~ the dialogue is posted ~~~clearly based on shiv's dialogue...I know who is right...
"Ki aapko lagtah hai mein pagal hu...par aisa sirf aapko lagtah...mein hu nahi"🀣
Originally posted by khusi_*

he never got Fb of rescue..saangs u really need to watch scenes again...
u guys r so word to word then u guys have to accept his word to word  in ILU scene too...wahan pe u guys giving coz...he was trying be nice coz its his ILu...n windchime scene...word to word...achha wahan pe woh nice banne ki koshish nehin kar raha hoga kya??...🀣
as u guys r so cofident abt word to word hindi..omitting pause..sense of the line..then accept the ILU word to word too...dont assume there!!πŸ˜†

Yes very confident of word to word hindi as it is waht is meant to be and what Shiv can say 

Pri this sentence is the reason of me joining IF...In response to Anjy's comment of the same nature I joined as I was asilent reader then...I was new so made not big fuss but they dont want to understand... It is crystal clear what we are saying is true and correct with proof

HI 5 Sangs !!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
case closed !!!! We are right ~~if anyone has any doubts go back and read my posts ~~~~ πŸ˜†

Anjy ka lawyer bahar nikla πŸ€£

Ab straight words kaam nahin aaye to ghumakar ullu banane chali πŸ˜†

Answer the question... y r u running from it?  Logic is LOGIC... Is Mr. Mahan not Attracted?

And I answered urs, haan!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

"Ki aapko lagtah hai mein pagal hu...par aisa sirf aapko lagtah...mein hu nahi"🀣

Sorry it is wrong there has to be something before tis...it os not complete and not making sense πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Answer the question... y r u running from it?  Logic is LOGIC... Is Mr. Mahan not Attracted?

you are DVIATING from the MUDDA(aka the topic)...

anybody who has doubts go back on pg 1149 and read my post:

Bas keh diya so keh diya !!!!

case closed
haan saangs then accept his word to word of ILU too...πŸ˜‰
wese y u guys r serious😲...woh toh Ajee ka hi hai...hum sab maantey hain🀣
 QUOTE=dixie123] Holy crap !! You guys are discussing that dialgoue still !!

Sangy: Whats with you ? You are up midnight for this ??? πŸ˜† Haaye Ram..
[/QUOTE]

😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³