Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DonIsback

and most important that kundali think... k for kusum mai...kk lagate they aur uske dusre pati se uska talak karvaya.. kyuki kusum vidhwa nahi ho sakti.. 🤣..aur us bechare ko marwana tha.. 🤣,fir shadi fir barbadi.. continues.. 🤣

Yeah... Kundali... I never got how the sisters came to marry the brothers...woh bhi brothers got traded...chota bro with older sister and older bro with younger sister... Ufff...bahoot confusing like that Sasural SEEMAR ka🤣 where they even had kid sis marrying her sis' ki hubby in ghoonghat
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi2512

\

Anj.,

This is hilarious...
He picked his own wife's hand...and said no...its not his wife's hand🤣🤣

Wah wah... that is so ALOK🤣  I still remember his story of y he pretends not to know Ira ki choice...cuz then he will ve to spend😛
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Wah wah... that is so ALOK🤣  I still remember his story of y he pretends not to know Ira ki choice...cuz then he will ve to spend😛

bang on 😕
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah... Kundali... I never got how the sisters came to marry the brothers...woh bhi brothers got traded...chota bro with older sister and older bro with younger sister... Ufff...bahoot confusing like that Sasural SEEMAR ka🤣 where they even had kid sis marrying her sis' ki hubby in ghoonghat

🤪
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wahi to anji.. kfor kkusum mai she married to her first husband again kyuki use cancer ya fir brain tumor tha.. (waise bhi jo cancer kehte hai to acting brain tumor ki karte hai aur brain tumor keht hai to cancer k i).. her kundli will save his life.. because as per her kundli she cant be vidhwa.. what a logic.. so as usall all doctors take leave said bye bye and he save in this end she fail in love with his again.. what a logic and what a tragic..🤣

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yeah...Ritz.,

I've heard this story from my cousin...
The brides kid sister marries the groom ...in a ghoonghat., b'coz the bride gets late returning from a Dance program in which she participates...ROFL
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Full Family of Casanovas hai🤣🤣🤣  n SHIVJI toh top CASANOVA hai☺️

---
But, there is reason that Shiv shud know Ajee ka haath... all other hubbies ve experience with other body ki parts...Shivjee only knows Ajee's feet n hands🤣🤣🤣
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

---
But, there is reason that Shiv shud know Ajee ka haath... all other hubbies ve experience with other body ki parts...Shivjee only knows Ajee's feet n hands🤣🤣🤣

ROFLROFLROFL
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Feets n hands...🤣🤣
prati...kundli...kkussum ka kitni baar plastic surgery hui yaad hai kya...🤣
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

---

ROFL..🤣 You got the right point

Shiv Koi to pair choone ko kehte to bhi pehchan leta...
Edited by Vipansh - 11 years ago