"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 755

Posted: 11 years ago
What khoda pahad???
Did i miss something ginu??
Originally posted by khusi_*

Wow..ursh..lovely siggy..love birds...lol
appy...no at that time...she was not really keen on to have a baby...though ds manytimes asked her giving example of nandu...she was very firm..never craved..for it...thats what i feel...before jg affair revelation

This is in the later parts Gehna getting upset over A's interference and Nandu preferring to be with A and Gehna getting annoyed and her frequent quarrela with A.

Do you think Ashi will make come back?

I hope not.Unless they want to have some filler epis tilll gauri's return.

But will J agree to marry Sanchi?I don't think she is his type.

He goes for women who are much better than him and sets out to ruin their lives.

Aparna -- you hit the nail on the head.. 
unless CVs want to show he is really sudhrofied and does not need any crutches to lean on to lead his life- 
@Khusi - am innocent🤔 and did i mention bechari??😆  I juss asked Appy n Uncle Google some questions😳

Ajee has good rapport with all kids not just Nandu... her students and varun & shagun as well.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

What khoda pahad???
Did i miss something ginu??

Anjy was wondering whether Shiv wears briefs or boxers

Appy suggested a debriefing session

One of them found an odd pix of Sid in hotpants with some decorations in the strategic positions

So, my question😳
Ohho...the dayan track appy...anandi failed to read the situation really..keep saying gehena is wrong in front of nandu is very unlikely as per her character...but i didnt find any baby related thing there...gehena was damn upset abt anandi for undermining her motherly authority...
Gud morning 😊

Ursh - beautiful sig

Pri -  Ur ideas are  I hope cvs have planned ansh SR to be atleast bettr than the other couples on the show

@all - any news?? When is this shaadi happening??I so cant wait now!
Originally posted by VerboseG

Anjy was wondering whether Shiv wears briefs or boxers

Appy suggested a debriefing session

One of them found an odd pix of Sid in hotpants with some decorations in the strategic positions

So, my question😳

thanku ginu for enlighting me...🤣
Whenever she is caring for Nandu to me it looked very maternal way and seemed like it is her latent desire to be a mother.
Hey G !! 🤗

Did u see my OS ideas ki lambiii post on pg 965 ????

I am selling ideas to get some ANSH OSes ... 😆

its 11:14 Pm here and I wil be going to sleep in a few hours so...this is for everyone who sees this post~~~spread the word ~~~ of MY os ideas on page 965 ~~~ so that humare fabulous OS/SS/FF authors can write some stories based on them and we can ☺️

AND ofcourse KEEP SPAMMING !!!!!a