"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 753

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Appy - he will be in as long or as little as the CVs want😆😆  Very little I suspect🤪  Also, to be fair...its not like he did anything... neither did Shiv... messing up a budget... common sense makes me doubt there is such a crime🤣🤣  Tampering with/ misusing Gov't property maybe... We shud make Tistaa prove she is Indian Law Student😈 get her to do the actual research😆
😆😆tistaa ki pariksha
@Ritzi - since ur her bestie... Do u want to break the news to Tistaa next time u see her?? ðŸ¤£  She may just want her child status back

@Tina - so Pi was immigrating to Canada?? Hmmm maybe I shud borrow the book from the bookstore for a wknd🤔

@Pri - the Rattle is in line behind Sofa...unless I get distracted by dressing Ajee or undressing Sjee😕😆
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
So thread close nehin hua..😆
so anjy is writing rattle os...wow...for attempting anjy

hmmm..badimassi's locket...anandi wont able to lock it..shiv will help...good naa...😉
Post- Shaadi we may also get Pyaar ki Paatshaala with Mahi n Gulli aur DesiBabu - English Mem with Ashi

Unless some other girlfrand pops outta Casanovasaab's closet😈
Originally posted by khusi_*

So thread close nehin hua..😆
so anjy is writing rattle os...wow...for attempting anjy

hmmm..badimassi's locket...anandi wont able to lock it..shiv will help...good naa...😉

Yeah... I pmed Shruti and Priya... but, no word ... maybe they hit delete on my PM... its always full of complaints🤣

As for Rattle... am not ready, but I need to talk to u to clear some doubts b4 hand.  Sofa then will see!

Y they put the montage of shiv standing...😆
bada ajeeb hai..though they r smiling...cant they put the sitting one...
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Post- Shaadi we may also get Pyaar ki Paatshaala with Mahi n Gulli aur DesiBabu - English Mem with Ashi

Unless some other girlfrand pops outta Casanovasaab's closet😈

Do you think Ashi will make come back?

I hope not.Unless they want to have some filler epis tilll gauri's return.

But will J agree to marry Sanchi?I don't think she is his type.

He goes for women who are much better than him and sets out to ruin their lives.
Anjy...hat off to u for attempting...main toh kab se atki hui hoon..coz i cudnt get anandi's emotion related to it properly...woh isiliye i didnt pm u too...i just didnt get it...lol..i will try to help...
Mod's ko pm...hmm...prati didnt get ans too...Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

Y they put the montage of shiv standing...😆
bada ajeeb hai..though they r smiling...cant they put the sitting one...

So, A remains balika vadhu next to the GIANT!
bas ab aur filler nahin appy...😕

for monday epi I can understand the filler ------widow mehndi part...
but for the past 1 and a half yr or so ~~~anandi did not have anyone in her life...ab toh they have to have ONLY AND ONLY romance in BV (ofcourse with relationship messages to society 😉)
but only romance no filler post -shaadi atleast !!!!
Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 11 years ago