"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 733

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by dixie123

Sou: I had this inclination that you would be good at painting. Have always thought you are a very creative person. I love painting also. But, never had enough time to do something more of it. I will do it one of these days I hope !

Oh wow.. I am actually very thrilled to know that u thought me to be a creative person 😳 thank u... u can still start Painting jahan chah wahan rah.. its never too late yaar..
Originally posted by anshurg5

if you rank your writing and VM making as not very good then i can well imagine, that how good your sketching and painting would be and certainly it would have been a difficult task to match with that for your hubbyπŸ˜‰

Aweee seriously thank u so much for ur sweet words 😳 don't think i deserve em but still thank u..

@ pati (if ur lurking around) dekho even my friends agree that I am the besht πŸ˜ƒ u better agree with them warna.. 😈
Originally posted by VerboseG

Hey, do you think Sid is having an affair with the BD?? Chemistry kaafi acchhi hai🀣

he looked supah bored today 🀣
OKAY now final vaala byeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edit:
Sou Does your hubby have an account here too????
Edited by KwitKatts - 11 years ago
gina    this is called BD ka side effect🀣

me too going atleast for time being,

bye-bye
Originally posted by GoldenDew

he looked supah bored today 🀣

He is looking super bored with the entire track. I think he didn't like his demotion from super hero to obligated soul...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by KwitKatts

OKAY now final vaala byeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edit:
Sou Does your hubby have an account here too????

as far as I know NO πŸ˜† he reads my posts as a guest I think πŸ€” waise I don't think he'll make an account here.. he was just curious to see why I am happy while typing on my lappu.. πŸ˜† and why I always look at the screen with a silly grin on my face πŸ˜†
Originally posted by VerboseG

He is looking super bored with the entire track. I think he didn't like his demotion from super hero to obligated soul...πŸ˜†

🀣

aaj toh seriously looked supah bored.. baaki days mein he was fine..

🀣

aaj toh seriously looked supah bored.. baaki days mein he was fine..

Ok, tell me when r u online again? Or not at all till the 10th?

as far as I know NO πŸ˜† he reads my posts as a guest I think πŸ€” waise I don't think he'll make an account here.. he was just curious to see why I am happy while typing on my lappu.. πŸ˜† and why I always look at the screen with a silly grin on my face πŸ˜†

N my mum thinks I'm chatting with "someone" on FBπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† for the same reasonsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I cant be so happy when studying...so thats pretty obviousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†