Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sou
I have yet not checked your recent VMs...isliye didnt comment till now...I'll be enjoying it after my exams😳😳

Arrey baapre!!! BDs kab aaye???? God what on earth was I looking at??? I could never ever spot one!!
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Anshu thank u so much for the sweet words.. but I don't rate myself highly as a writer.. nor am a good VM maker πŸ˜† but haan I can sketch and paint very well and am teeny-weeny bit proud of it 😳

Sou: I had this inclination that you would be good at painting. Have always thought you are a very creative person. I love painting also. But, never had enough time to do something more of it. I will do it one of these days I hope !

anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Anshu thank u so much for the sweet words.. but I don't rate myself highly as a writer.. nor am a good VM maker πŸ˜† but haan I can sketch and paint very well and am teeny-weeny bit proud of it 😳

if you rank your writing and VM making as not very good then i can well imagine, that how good your sketching and painting would be and certainly it would have been a difficult task to match with that for your hubbyπŸ˜‰
KwitKatts thumbnail
Me good at painting too😳😳

BTW Sou, we are actually supposed to use softwares now...coz there is so much to do...phir bhi kuch khatam nai hota.. Agar hand-drafting karte to ho phir samjho ho gaya kalyanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chalo guys main chali sone. Bahut neend aa rahi hai. I pass on the spamming baton on to you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. So keep up the spamming spirit. Kavs best of luck once again for your exam
KwitKatts thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsupriya

Chalo guys main chali sone. Bahut neend aa rahi hai. I pass on the spamming baton on to you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. So keep up the spamming spirit. Kavs best of luck once again for your exam

LOL bye to me bol rahi thi n aap chaleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chalo me too goingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KwitKatts

Sou

I have yet not checked your recent VMs...isliye didnt comment till now...I'll be enjoying it after my exams😳😳

Arrey baapre!!! BDs kab aaye???? God what on earth was I looking at??? I could never ever spot one!!

U tube deleted my previous account Kavi.. so u gotta find the new one to watch my VM's and please check my DM channel too as some mixes on DM r not on u tube..

today's Ansh scene was with BD πŸ˜† and Pratzii's BD always gives a clumsy shot when the jeep comes to halt or if she has to get down the jeep.. its too obvious πŸ˜†
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anshurg5

@how many GUN you have souji ,

sketching, VM making, writing,  ----  touchwood,,

btw i like your writing πŸ‘

do write more,

AK47 ki battery hai shayad😳
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

U tube deleted my previous account Kavi.. so u gotta find the new one to watch my VM's and please check my DM channel too as some mixes on DM r not on u tube..

today's Ansh scene was with BD πŸ˜† and Pratzii's BD always gives a clumsy shot when the jeep comes to halt or if she has to get down the jeep.. its too obvious πŸ˜†

Hey, do you think Sid is having an affair with the BD?? Chemistry kaafi acchhi hai🀣
KwitKatts thumbnail

I missed the 1st few minutes actuallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Had to go n pick up dad...since his car's tyre got punctured...