Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: milindrose

sanchi next morning🤣 will be so exhausted😔 kyunki sariii raat bas jaltey bhujtey 😈she would have passed and in morning she sees shiv hugging ajee n helping her to  tie her back buttons and she will burn like coal ðŸ¤£

u know wat u have givem me a gr8 OS idea 😉
Blukitten thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_princess

i want her to be without head covered..😛

Sirf head uncovered I want her to be totally uncovred next morning 😉 Edited by nniks - 11 years ago
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
arre y daily ka dose open door romance of ansh and gawari will go despo jaisey koi 😕 ne bite kar liya ho n she will jump high yeh anandi mere IAS bhai ke sath ishq lada rahi hai n all family will go despo kya karen send her back to hostel dadu will suggest  Edited by milindrose - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
milindrose words.. edit your comment.. its not allowed here.. i category that in to bashing.. 
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

sanchi next morning🤣 will be so exhausted😔 kyunki sariii raat bas jaltey bhujtey 😈she would have passed and in morning she sees shiv hugging ajee n helping her to  tie her back buttons and she will burn like coal ðŸ¤£

Why will Sanchi be exhausted..you really think vo sari raat ye sochegi Ki Bhaiya bhabhi kya aur kyu  rahe rahe hain SR pe...
No sister will think that..no matter how much she hates her bhabhi..

If CV's will show something like this..it will be disgusting 

PS :  limit for today's posts reached..will not be replying now ðŸ˜”
Edited by Vipansh - 11 years ago
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sammaj sudhar is ok der can be perfect gossip  among them giving us our share of everything..😉 vaise bhi Ajee is half doctor she can tell a lot in family aspects of samaj..
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

n if she finds sumthing on der beds 😉😳 then...heyy..
milindrose thumbnail
arrey  vipansh u saw her face when she sees ajee she is so much omg burning that i feel SR BANDH DARWAZA  will sure be a big night for her  ,, ki abb kay karun yeh anpad gawar mere bhai  IAS  officer ke sath ek room share kar ahi hai  ,, dimag runs more fast  than a horse  Edited by milindrose - 11 years ago
milindrose thumbnail
on bed some tooti hui chudiyan and  torn flowers burnt candles and lossened jwellery ,,, areey kya woh aje ke liye chai lekar ayegi kya ? aisa sirf CM kar sakti hai woh sanchi  se CM kara sakti hai
Blukitten thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_princess

n if she finds sumthing on der beds 😉😳 then...heyy..

LOL waise kya kay mil sakta hai on the bed 😉
Flowers
jewellery
clothes 😉
hairpins
...C*****s 😳😉