"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 593

Posted: 11 years ago
samuhik vivah hai.. par important to ansh hai na.. pehle wo shadi karege.. shurvat unse hogi.. to ek sath baki logo ki nipat denge.. har dala dikhakar.. in short mai nipta denge.. extra par itna kharcha bv nahi karne wali...
...anammica...woh sony wala...achha good...
Meri siggy evilest hogi...judt wait

i think..nov 30 se saadi thoda drag hogi...means for rasam n tiny miny prob...sayad
Am so looking forward to see how A will convince Jaitsarwale's to let unfortunate girls participate in her mehendi ceremony.. 

During CS intro, when he got the green bangles for the child widow he was clear that he did not want to interfere in the traditions of people, but happiness of the child was of primary importance to him...and he would not want a child to be deprived of her happiness..
It will be interesting to see the reasons that A is going to use to bring change in people..

Yes, social messages to dete rahenge CVs...kyonki AnSh ki shaadi hai to zyaada viewers dekhenge show isliye apt time hai messages ke liye.
Yup Ansh is important but yeh samuhik vivah kucchh time to khayega cause of CM as well
kahi gaga to nahi denewali khushi tum.. koi nahi mai gauri ki bardash kar sakti hu...
Originally posted by roberoi

Hi tistaa...thanks for liking dp ...check my sinatures too ðŸ˜³
I see your signature,,,,,,,,,,hmmm sab cute logo naam S se suru hoti hai,,,,,,,,,,,like S for Saangeeta S for Shiv S for Sid Embarrassed even my real name  also starts with S Embarrassed😆
Soacial message was not in the start of BV, right? They started this sometime later, any special reason?
yeah wo to hai... 30 ko shadi bolege.. aurr shadi drag karege dusre din tak.. fere dusre episode mai hoge.. itni hi hogi..
Pratz - But Anamika to 8pm koi hi hai na...To tu kya dekhegi BV ya Anamika 😛